LFS Racing = GREAT COMPANY!

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
MarkyMark
1GN Registrant

Post by MarkyMark » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:22 pm

yeah ... way to be a dumbass

jrumann59
1GN Registrant

Post by jrumann59 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:28 pm

funny how everyone is bashing Jordan and only Jordan knows what was said to crane.

chipdogg
1GN Registrant

Post by chipdogg » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:34 pm

How do you know only Jordan knows? Do you talk to any of the admins involved ever?
'97 black ACR coupe- #3 - Scrappy
'96 black coupe- #4
'97 magenta coupe- #10 - 13.379 @ 101.07 mph
'04 SXT mtx - #45 - GF's DD
'96 ACR
'95 Astro Van
'11 Chevy Express
'02 atx - #48
'98 Intense Blue R/T - #49
'04 SRT-4 - #50
'99 Intense Blue R/T - #51

52 and counting, when will it stop?

jrumann59
1GN Registrant

Post by jrumann59 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:18 am

So you are saying all the admins have 1st hand accounts of what Jordan said and that is OK to public attack and gang up on the guy. And some wonder why so many leave the .org. My point being whether he is was right or wrong the piling on in that thread and this one is ridiculous.

chipdogg
1GN Registrant

Post by chipdogg » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:47 am

You don't think Lorenzo tried calling Crane to see what was up? How do you think he found out why they wouldn't get back to him? I'm just pissed he screwed up the group buy I was banking on.
'96 black coupe- #4
'96 ACR
'95 Astro Van
'11 Chevy Express
'02 atx - #48
'04 SRT-4 - #50

jrumann59
1GN Registrant

Post by jrumann59 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:37 am

So you are saying that jordan called crane back in early feb and that is why Lorenzo never got any response back.

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:39 am

chipdogg wrote:Hey Jordan, thanks for ruining that group buy, I was looking forward for some prices. What in the hell made you call Crane up and ask about someone getting better than MSRP prices? Way to go.

Oh and Lorenzo is a great seller, I purchased a Mopar PCM from him for my NYG after I got scammed by someone else. Was in my car 2 days after payment was sent. Can't beat that.
You have no clue what you are talking about. Like has been siad, you have no idea what was discussed between me and crane, neither do any of ther .org admins. The truth is Lorenzo was not dealing directly with crane on this. Had he have siad that somwhere in his posts I would not have bothered them. He made Crane out to be that bad guy...like he had been getting the run around from them for two months. To the 3000 people who read the thread, it made crane look bad. Lorenzo should be thanking me for giving him the easy way out of somthing he obviously couldn'd do in the first place. I have been really nice about this but am really getting tired of it. I had nothing to do with the group buy not going through.
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Now you can tell me that I've failed at life, I'm gay, and that my dad should have pulled when he pushed; since you won't be able to think of anything else.

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:40 am

chipdogg wrote:How do you know only Jordan knows? Do you talk to any of the admins involved ever?
I have been taking to Matt about this since it happened, and no, non of the admins know what was siad. It's funny how Lorenzo comes right out and says that he was looking for a cheap set for himself and his wife says that he was not out to help himself, only the neon community :roll:
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Now you can tell me that I've failed at life, I'm gay, and that my dad should have pulled when he pushed; since you won't be able to think of anything else.

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:42 am

chipdogg wrote:You don't think Lorenzo tried calling Crane to see what was up? How do you think he found out why they wouldn't get back to him? I'm just pissed he screwed up the group buy I was banking on.
If crane was going to do somthing with Lorenzo it would not have take them 2 months to let him know one way or the other. I never called crane until this week....after the thread had gone another month without an update. You can be pissed all you want, but you need to direct it at crane, Lorenzo, or the third party that was going to get crane good pricing.
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:

chipdogg
1GN Registrant

Post by chipdogg » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:38 pm

Whatever, keep telling yourself that going over someone's head and calling up a company won't mess up deals.
'96 black coupe- #4
'96 ACR
'95 Astro Van
'11 Chevy Express
'02 atx - #48
'04 SRT-4 - #50

neofreak
1GN Registrant

Post by neofreak » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:15 pm

I know I was really looking at some good deals and let me tell you after talking to lorenzo they were good.I have called crane other times and let me tell you they can be royal a$$ to deal with. Unless you have the excat information that they need you will get no where. thats probally why then you called noone knew whats going on.Crane is a crappy co to deal with.But I have also dealt with Lorenzo and had nothing but satisfactory service with him.Also your comment about him not trying to help himself out.He wasnt I'm sure he could have gotten a deal through his bussiness on a cam but instead he thought he help us out.Look at all the wtb threads over there about cams or even in his thread how many pepole wanted things.So with the demand for cranes product he WAS going to get us a deal.How is it that there were numerous people that wanted things and you were the only one to call?Maybe because you don't understand they work involed in getting these GB together.It has taking serval months for others to get there GB together so why should Lorenzo have been any different.Lets see if you could do it?Why don't you call crane(since your so good at it) and put together a GB on the crane cams I mean since you seem to want a set so bad and care about the neon community so much?

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:44 pm

neofreak wrote:I know I was really looking at some good deals and let me tell you after talking to lorenzo they were good.I have called crane other times and let me tell you they can be royal a$$ to deal with. Unless you have the excat information that they need you will get no where. thats probally why then you called noone knew whats going on.Crane is a crappy co to deal with.But I have also dealt with Lorenzo and had nothing but satisfactory service with him.Also your comment about him not trying to help himself out.He wasnt I'm sure he could have gotten a deal through his bussiness on a cam but instead he thought he help us out.Look at all the wtb threads over there about cams or even in his thread how many pepole wanted things.So with the demand for cranes product he WAS going to get us a deal.How is it that there were numerous people that wanted things and you were the only one to call?Maybe because you don't understand they work involed in getting these GB together.It has taking serval months for others to get there GB together so why should Lorenzo have been any different.Lets see if you could do it?Why don't you call crane(since your so good at it) and put together a GB on the crane cams I mean since you seem to want a set so bad and care about the neon community so much?
Wow you hit the nail right on the thread. I am not going to keep arguing about this on here. Make a thread on neons.org if that is what you want. Obviously, Lorezno couldn't make it happen. If he choses to use me as the scape goat, that is on him. I am not goind to discuss this anymore.
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:45 pm

chipdogg wrote:Whatever, keep telling yourself that going over someone's head and calling up a company won't mess up deals.
I never went over his head, I didn't mess up his deal. If you would get off of your fat lazy ass and read you would realize that he was going through a thrid part on these. Now please, if you want to discuss this further pm me. That is what they are for.
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:03 pm

chill kids
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

chipdogg
1GN Registrant

Post by chipdogg » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:50 pm

Jordan2.4 wrote:
chipdogg wrote:Whatever, keep telling yourself that going over someone's head and calling up a company won't mess up deals.
I never went over his head, I didn't mess up his deal. If you would get off of your fat lazy ass and read you would realize that he was going through a thrid part on these. Now please, if you want to discuss this further pm me. That is what they are for.
I read what happened, you blamed Lorenzo for not getting it done, and you called Crane and they got wind of the fact that Lorenzo was going through another vendor and they didn't like that. If you didn't do anything wrong, why did you edit all your posts over there? Just man up and admit you were wrong. I'm not gonna "get off my lazy ass" and investigate why it's taking a while to get a group buy together, if you agree that other people can take several months, then why did you call when Lorenzo was only a month or so into it? :roll:
'96 black coupe- #4
'96 ACR
'95 Astro Van
'11 Chevy Express
'02 atx - #48
'04 SRT-4 - #50