3 Wheeler!

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

3 Wheeler!

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:32 pm

Well i picked it up sunday night for $420 and have been riding it non stop since i got it! its a blast! its a 1986 yamaha 225dx it starts first pull and runs like a champ! only problem i see is the clutch basket is going out so i'll be replacing that soon (20 bucks off of ebay) she def needs a bath which i'll be giving her when it get nicer out! not sure what i wana do for mods yet or if i even should.. im definitally going to be debadging it soon..
only pic i have so far (small crack in the front fender)
also has a cobra muffler.. sounds decent but i dont like how much it sticks out.. im going to be putting a grip bar on it soon too

well im going to go ride now :twisted:
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:59 pm

awsome, I always wanted a 3 wheeler!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:51 pm

they are fun as hell, I have a big red and I think with the big tires on 3 wheelers they would own 4 wheelers in the really sloppy stuff. never got it stuck and parts of my property looks like a lake during the mud season :lol: I'm going to restore and repaint mine this summer.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:22 pm

I had a Honda 200S when I was a kid, wasn't actually mine, but my Dad's buddy left it at the house and I could ride it whenever I wanted. Had a lot of fun tearing up the miles of trails behind my house on that thing.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm

about the 4 wheeler vs 3 wheeler comment i would have to say the 4 wheeler with the same wheel combo would be ahead.. and as far as racing goes 4 wheelers own but 3 wheelers take more skill! 3 wheelers are kinda like neons :lol: not the best but still damn fun.. and they are old and no longer make them..
man this thing makes me happy :D
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:24 am

I was just saying that in the sink to your ankles in mud kinda stuff the 3 would do good because the tires are so wide compared to most 2wd quads (as 3's are 2wd) but I think a 4x4 wheeler would be better and quads are probably better on most surfaces (especially turns and steep hills :lol: )
I think the only time I got stuck with a wheeler was on my cousins Honda Foreman its 4x4 but the thing is huge!

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:13 pm

yeah i hear ya man..
i was tightening my shift lever yesterday (keeps coming loose) and ended up breaking the bolt so i went out and got a new one.. nothing major.. but now when i screw this one in it wont tighten down :( im going to try and find a nut to go on the end and hopefully that will work!
The definition of a NEON

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon May 12, 2008 12:38 am

well i cleaned it up quite a while ago and forgot to post pics so here they are..

but today i went riding off road for the first time! man it was a blast! i went with one of my friends chris who has a little honda :lol: pics:

btw im looking to buy a full face helmet anyone have good sites to go too? im looking for a reasonably cheap helmet but i dont want it to be a pos.. tyler what was the site you bought all of your stuff from?
The definition of a NEON

SuperGus
1GN Registrant

Post by SuperGus » Mon May 12, 2008 12:51 am

www.helmetcity.com

Decent prices and a wide selection.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon May 12, 2008 12:57 am

thanks just a quick look and im liking these ones:
http://www.helmetcity.com/page/HC/PROD/ ... 5sapienmc3
or
http://www.helmetcity.com/page/HC/PROD/ ... mxphasemc3
or
http://www.helmetcity.com/page/HC/PROD/ ... x5arenamc3

edit: im leaning towards the last one.. opinions?
The definition of a NEON

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Mon May 12, 2008 7:34 am

www.rockymountainmc.com

they are pretty cheap!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon May 12, 2008 4:09 pm

thanks tyler!
The definition of a NEON

zea6
Fresh Fish

Post by zea6 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:55 am

like it!
EDMOND — A helmet likely prevented a motorcycle driver from suffering more injuries in a collision with an SUV, police said.

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 am

zea6 wrote:like it!
sage
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

Vinny
Administrator

Re: 3 Wheeler!

Post by Vinny » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Ladi3sman55 wrote:$420
lol

Why does a $420 ATC make me think of Kenny Powers? I know its not a jet ski, but I can picture slow-mo footage of a guy with a mullet showing off smoking herb riding around a field on one.....

I had a Honda 200S 3-wheeler when as a delinquent adolescent, lots of fun and injuries to be had.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?