the ultimate diss to GMC by the hands of a cummins diesel!

Have a video that you threw together of your Neon or found a video you would just like to share? Post them here.
99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

the ultimate diss to GMC by the hands of a cummins diesel!

Post by 99_fly_by » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:23 pm

Got Neon?
Vinny wrote: This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.

08kgraves
1GN Registrant

Post by 08kgraves » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:48 am

so why does everyone think its cool to crank up there fuel preasure and blow smoke everywhere? that shit pisses me off to no end cus everyone and there mother around this college does that shit and i almost got into a couple accidents because of it. when people smoke out a big intersection, at night on top of it that shit gets dangerous quick! sorry not trying go off on you, i just really hate people blowing smoke everywhere all the time

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 am

08kgraves wrote:so why does everyone think its cool to crank up there fuel preasure and blow smoke everywhere? that shit pisses me off to no end cus everyone and there mother around this college does that shit and i almost got into a couple accidents because of it. when people smoke out a big intersection, at night on top of it that shit gets dangerous quick! sorry not trying go off on you, i just really hate people blowing smoke everywhere all the time
Crank up the fuel pressure? Diesels just run dirty. They don't smoke up because someone is dumping extra fuel....

08kgraves
1GN Registrant

Post by 08kgraves » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:31 am

yes if you really get on it they will smoke some. nowhere near that much though. especially on a truck that new with all the new emissions equipment. people crank up there fuel preasure to dump more fuel just so they can smoke. if its coming out that thick i can almost guarantee thats what he did. i used to work at a crysler dodge and jeep dealership. and i tried doing that. they wont unless u turn up the fuel pressure.

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 am

This is diesel, not gasoline... And I currently work at a dealership, techs are a joke..

08kgraves
1GN Registrant

Post by 08kgraves » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 am

im just saying they mess with it some how or another because if you ask 9 out of 10 people here did the same thing. ill admit im not a diesel guy. so it might not have exactly been just cranking up the fuel preasure. i do know they do something with the fuel where it puts more than it should.

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 am

On a diesel engine, too much fuel will mean not all of it is burning and once it gets int the exhaust it turns into smoke.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.