Yo Chipdogg...

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:36 pm

First off, this is the same shit that got me banned. People coming out of no where claimed all types of shit, and the mindless board members believing every word. Reminds me of Jose claiming I sent a mtx with no diff, then finding out it was in there, but no one cared by then. Case and point:
racer12306 wrote:O SNAP
Second, what the hell have you been waiting on?! How long has it been since your machinist told you this? You have my email from pay pal, and I can be found here. Yet you wait for this thread to speak up, and your excuse is "I kinda forgot?" Are you serious? SO I coudl have sent you a bag of cotton balls and you would be ok with that. Please. Proof, pics, or I claim you to be Jose trolling.

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Dude, shut the fuck up.

He's calling you out, I could give a shit what about. It's amusing to me. You keep digging and digging, have you hit water yet? China?

I didn't say anything other than that one comment. I didn't say you did it, I didn't call you a scum sucking lazy ass. No, I just said "O SNAP"

You are just like someone on 2GN. You keep coming around even though no one likes you. I really don't understand people like you, why don't you just leave?
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org

bone-yard-racing
1GN Registrant

Post by bone-yard-racing » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Frank 'ill smack a bitch :lol:
1996 Dodge Neon sdn: Eugene ACR clone magnifyed... Blown up waiting on a 2.4
1995 Plymouth Sport sdn: Harold DOHC swap FSP/TTE/PTE #327
2004 neon R/T: Bolt on DD

www.boneyardracing.com

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Ooops. It just got real. Profanity in the house! Maybe you should have just kept your mouth shut, but you opened it, and I called you on it. Can't handle it, stop posting where I am. Quite simple really. You issue a request for me to STFU, I decline. No need to get childish, unless you want to meet up and handle it. You are not that far... :wink:

Looser buys.

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:28 pm

You called me on a non point. It's not like I'm saying you did anything. I found it amusing.

racer12306@2gn.org

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:59 pm

And it was amusing :lol: Could do without the language.

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm

They get the point across better in certain situations like this.

racer12306@2gn.org

Stags
1GN Registrant

Post by Stags » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Ghost Neon wrote:First off, this is the same shit that got me banned. People coming out of no where claimed all types of shit, and the mindless board members believing every word. Reminds me of Jose claiming I sent a mtx with no diff, then finding out it was in there, but no one cared by then. Case and point:
racer12306 wrote:O SNAP
Second, what the hell have you been waiting on?! How long has it been since your machinist told you this? You have my email from pay pal, and I can be found here. Yet you wait for this thread to speak up, and your excuse is "I kinda forgot?" Are you serious? SO I coudl have sent you a bag of cotton balls and you would be ok with that. Please. Proof, pics, or I claim you to be Jose trolling.
I didn't put them in the motor as soon as they showed up on my doorstep, they were set to go into the motor for the next year and that didn't happen because they weren't Cranes. I got on the .org that night and looked at the forsale feedback and saw threads about you being a scammer and chalked this one up as me getting screwed, so now that I saw your name pop up over here I figured I would remind you. Why should I have to get a hold of you? You should have never sold them as Crane Valvesprings when they weren't.
1996 ACR Coupe-The Race Car
1999 R/T-The Daily Driver
Mopar Header,Mopar Perf. PCM, Mopar X-High Rates, Iceman CAI, ATX TB, Boogers, Edelbrock SDT Muffler, AFX FMM
1998 Sport Coupe-Project Car- Awaiting Power

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:52 pm

Tracking numbers? Emails exhanged? A pay pal transaction number? You have proof, then we can handle this. I buy and sell parts I have never used. I never had a sohc head with cranes, so forgive me if I do not take your word on this. I was scammed twice before getting banned so put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, sit down.

racer12306 wrote:They get the point across better in certain situations like this.
Hence my invitation.

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:43 pm

i wish I was a mod sometimes....
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Stags
1GN Registrant

Post by Stags » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:40 am

Ghost Neon wrote:Tracking numbers? Emails exhanged? A pay pal transaction number? You have proof, then we can handle this. I buy and sell parts I have never used. I never had a sohc head with cranes, so forgive me if I do not take your word on this. I was scammed twice before getting banned so put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, sit down.

racer12306 wrote:They get the point across better in certain situations like this.
Hence my invitation.
You should have never labeled them as Cranes then if you weren't sure. It was over a year ago, and I payed you with a money order, not paypal, I know you'll just deny it til the end, that's why I didn't bother bringing it up, so I hope you had fun with my money, you won't be getting any more.
1996 ACR Coupe-The Race Car
1999 R/T-The Daily Driver
Mopar Header,Mopar Perf. PCM, Mopar X-High Rates, Iceman CAI, ATX TB, Boogers, Edelbrock SDT Muffler, AFX FMM
1998 Sport Coupe-Project Car- Awaiting Power

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Ghost Neon wrote:
Hence my invitation.
Yeah, I'm gonna meet someone I don't know, that doesn't like me to settle some differences. Good plan dumbfuck (lol I like that word)

Thats a great way for me to end up dead.

racer12306@2gn.org

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 pm

racer12306 wrote:
Ghost Neon wrote:
Hence my invitation.
Yeah, I'm gonna meet someone I don't know, that doesn't like me to settle some differences. Good plan dumbfuck (lol I like that word)

Thats a great way for me to end up dead.
...or unconscious in the bushes with no pants :shock:

Good word inded.

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:50 am

Craig likes poop flavored weiner

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:23 pm