New pics of my black 1st gen

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share.
5hadow
1GN Registrant

New pics of my black 1st gen

Post by 5hadow » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:49 pm

Sorry for the crappy quality. I was using a nice camera but I either was using it on the wrong setting or I just suck at taking pictures. I always like it when people take pictures of their cars in and on top of parking garages so I thought I'd try it myself. I took the pictures on one of the outside sections of a parking garage in downtown Ann Arbor, MI. At least you'll get an idea of what my car looks like if you haven't seen it before. It's nothing special, but I love my car. It will be changing a lot (hopefully) throughout the year.

I know my muffler looks gay. And I know my turn signal housings have condensation in them. And I know my mirrors are crooked. But other than that, let me know what you think. The biggest changes to the exterior will probably be a Wings West body kit and Rota Slipstreams.

Any suggestions?

acrclonetrooper
1GN Registrant

Post by acrclonetrooper » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:04 pm

looks good. only thing i would do would be to black out the side markers...other than that it's looks pretty clean

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Re: New pics of my black 1st gen

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:38 am

5hadow wrote:Any suggestions?
skip the body kit and lower it with coilovers instead.

uta_flyinghigh
1GN Registrant

Post by uta_flyinghigh » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:09 am

Nice headlights and mirrors.

Get a tripod next time or put your camera at a higher ISO setting (pics may be grainy though)

UTA

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:54 am

It would look very nice on coilovers and some lightweight 15" wheels.

I have a black foglight front bumper in nice shape I'll sell ya if you want it, that would help the car out a lot as well.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:55 am

I REALLY like the headlights!! they are very nice.

Actually I like the whole car :) except the rims and stuff, but hey, I have shitty 14's that look even worse! :)
Love Redline Shifting......

5hadow
1GN Registrant

Post by 5hadow » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:30 am

Vinny wrote:I have a black foglight front bumper in nice shape I'll sell ya if you want it, that would help the car out a lot as well.
I sent you a PM about it.

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:50 am

Really needs to get off those steelies! Lowered and on some rims or some kind, it would look 100% better. Start saving to that point.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'