thread....

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
speedjunkie
BANNED

Post by speedjunkie » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:34 am

BIGRAM wrote:^^^^^ :supergay:
..... :roll:
"1gn.org" Crew Member #106
"I hate my turbo neon" Crew Member #1
Unnatural Motorsports Employee member #1
"The Original Three" Member #2

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:09 am

Wow. And I thought Chipdogg was acting like a dick..... You topped that cake Speedjunkie. There is a thing as having an opinion and then there is trying to force your opinion on someone. Just because you think his car wasn't that good doesn't mean it's not. From the posts I've read about his car he did put alot of work into that car. It's the first Supercharged Neon I've seen finished and drivable. Besides if you were him and in his shoes how do you know you'd be able to do any better...NOTE: I said if you were him.

Anyway. Congrat's on finally finishing the car!

speedjunkie
BANNED

Post by speedjunkie » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:28 am

please show me where i am trying to force my opinion on anybody....you what, i will try for you....
speedjunkie wrote:i dont know what yall heard but what i heard it sounds like crap
huh, does not look like I am trying to force my opinon on anyone here.
speedjunkie wrote:
6(sic)6 wrote:I was dicking around in the alley some today. I wanted to verify what my max boost would be up to about 7k on the tack and what my AFR did.

Turns out Iam building up to 15PSI @ 6500 rpms and a steady AFR of 12-5ish

Was fun to say the least. Pulls good at any throttle position. Cant wait untill its road ready and inspected....

Enjoy.....

I dont know how blowers go but dont you think 12.5 is a little bit on the lean side, richen it up to about 11.5-11.8
Whats this, i am actually tryed to help him out by telling him he MIGHT be on the lean side and for him to try and richen it up.
speedjunkie wrote:
6(sic)6 wrote:
speedjunkie wrote:i dont know what yall heard but what i heard it sounds like crap
4 Mega pix cyber shot taking a vid dosent quite do it justice bud :wink: Sory it sounds like crap.....

My afr varies a lil between 12 to 12-5. Mostly stays solid at 12. Theres still tuning to be done.
well I was kinda talking about the exhuast, sounds like garbage
In this post he thought i was talking about the overall sound quality of the video, I informed him that I was refering to his exhaust, Its just not my cup of tea
speedjunkie wrote:
6(sic)6 wrote:oh ok. ^ It didnt used to sound like it does now. Ive got a real long resonater on it and have been meaning to get a diff muffler for a wile now.....

sry it offends you so much. i posted the vid for the charger wine, i didnt think the xhoust sounded good on videon to be worth listening too.

Indeed BIGRAM. Its a little bucktoothed as-well haha

It didnt offened me on bit, where did i say it offened me? All i said is the exhaust sounds like crap
6(sic)6 wrote: is the one starting to get butt hurt because he is taking my opinions and thinking i was offened by his exhaust.
6(sic)6 wrote:
speedjunkie wrote: It didnt offened me on bit, where did i say it offened me? All i said is the exhaust sounds like crap
Poor choice of words on my part. was a miss understanding, at first i thought you meant the chargers wine sounded poopy. The xhaust sound didnt even cross my mine and I checked the vid again purposely to hear the xhaust. It Sounds weird on the vid its lower and not to raspy in person.

No harm no foul...... Block out the can, listen to that eaton growl lol
Here he is apoligizing because of a misunderstanding
speedjunkie wrote:
APN wrote:
speedjunkie wrote:
6(sic)6 wrote:oh ok. ^ It didnt used to sound like it does now. Ive got a real long resonater on it and have been meaning to get a diff muffler for a wile now.....

sry it offends you so much. i posted the vid for the charger wine, i didnt think the xhoust sounded good on videon to be worth listening too.

Indeed BIGRAM. Its a little bucktoothed as-well haha
It didnt offened me on bit, where did i say it offened me? All i said is the exhaust sounds like crap

It's not your car, what does it really matter what you think about an exhaust sound when he is showing off his charger?
in that case, it seemed a bit slow
Here i am saying it seemed a little slow, not trying to force my opinion on anyone, just making a comment
6(sic)6 wrote:^ Thanks

speedjunkie wrote: in that case, it seemed a bit slow
Dude, I was in the back alley about 7 ft wide, didnt even launch the car, got to 6 grand in 1st gr and stood on the brakes because I was in an ALLEY...

Gimme a fucken break dude!

ill just keep this shit to myself for now on.....
Here he is once again getting butt hurt over a comment that he didnt like.
speedjunkie wrote:

Dude, I was in the back alley about 7 ft wide, didnt even launch the car, got to 6 grand in 1st gr and stood on the brakes because I was in an ALLEY...

thank you
if your to stupid to realise this was sarcasim then I feell sorry for you.
speedjunkie wrote:Your hard work? its not like you made the entire kit now did you? hell you didnt even have any of your own ideas into that kit, you just built off and made better what sky already did, and it dont bother me being called dick (if thats what your refering to richard = dick) my grandmother calls me that so no problems there. Now when you actually make something and not just bolt on something someone else made I probably wont be a "dick"
Here is me telling the truth about his "Hard Work"
speedjunkie wrote:=D>

Ok everybody, 6(sic)6 wants some attention

way to make me sound like a asshole, and no it doesnt "please me that your "through" here because I am sure everyone will come in here and do exactly like you want and yell at me and shit and you will be so happy that you have a following that you will continue you post.
Nothing to forcefull about this one either.
speedjunkie wrote:
Vinny wrote:Speedjunkie: You are obviously the one who wants to draw attention to yourself by fucking up this cat's thread. The posts you made have been unnecessarily rude and negative offering no constructive criticism. I seem to recall having an issue with you before, so consider this your last warning. We try to be very relaxed here, but the next time you come on here giving people shit for no reason I'll ban you for however long I feel like at the time.

6(sic)6: Please don't let one instigative teenager with a superiority complex discourage you from posting video of your car. Who cares who started the build, you managed to put a half-done project together and that in itself can be an added challenge, you have earned my applause. Fuck the haters.
Once again, I was in no way shape for or fashion being rude, I was making a comment and that comment just so happen to piss this guy off. I think the concept of having a supercharged neon is a good idea. We have never had a problem unless your talking about the thread where I was being the only one "in the right mind" about commeting a copyright infringment. I am not the one with the superiority complex, my friend you are and I kknew this by reading this one line "I'll ban you for however long I feel like at the time". Does it make you feel good saying you are going to ban me from an internet site? I could give a rats ass about this site, the other .org is so much better then this shit pile over here. (opps that was a rude comment :roll: ) So i say to you sir, good fucking day. Ban me for however long you want, I could care less
Nothing to forceful about this one either.
And then we have this very post I am typing right now, so please once again show me where I am trying to force my opinion on you. Cant do it? Didnt think so.

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:08 am

tl;dr
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:30 am

speedjunkie wrote:
Your hard work? its not like you made the entire kit now did you? hell you didnt even have any of your own ideas into that kit, you just built off and made better what sky already did, and it dont bother me being called dick (if thats what your refering to richard = dick) my grandmother calls me that so no problems there. Now when you actually make something and not just bolt on something someone else made I probably wont be a "dick"

And exactly what part of that is sarcasm? I see no winky smiley or anything else to suggest a joke. Maybe the statement of " forcing" wasn't the best choice of words. I should have said "trying to make a rationalazation for your being rude based on your preferances and not the general consesus". Or if that's too much, YOU STUCK YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH AND TRIED TO BACK PEDAL YOUR WAY OUT OF IT.

At this point in the thread it is a moot situation to try and argue, so I won't. You are correct in saying your opinion and NO we don't have to agree with you. But your brashness is what landed you in this debacle and if your too stupid to realize that then I fell sorry for you.....

speedjunkie
BANNED

Post by speedjunkie » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 am

Archametes wrote:if your to stupid to realise this was sarcasim then I feell sorry for you.
speedjunkie wrote:
Your hard work? its not like you made the entire kit now did you? hell you didnt even have any of your own ideas into that kit, you just built off and made better what sky already did, and it dont bother me being called dick (if thats what your refering to richard = dick) my grandmother calls me that so no problems there. Now when you actually make something and not just bolt on something someone else made I probably wont be a "dick"

And exactly what part of that is sarcasm? I see no winky smiley or anything else to suggest a joke. Maybe the statement of " forcing" wasn't the best choice of words. I should have said "trying to make a rationalazation for your being rude based on your preferances and not the general consesus". Or if that's too much, YOU STUCK YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH AND TRIED TO BACK PEDAL YOUR WAY OUT OF IT.

At this point in the thread it is a moot situation to try and argue, so I won't. You are correct in saying your opinion and NO we don't have to agree with you. But your brashness is what landed you in this debacle and if your too stupid to realize that then I fell sorry for you.....
first of all your going to feel real stupid when I explain this. The comments, like the one you pointed out, go with the quote above them. So using this information i can deduce that this
speedjunkie wrote:

thank you
was the sarcasim I was talking about.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:01 pm

Everyone wave goodbye to speedjunkie, don't let the door hit his ass on the way out, it might dislodge the 18" stick that is apparently deeply rooted inside his anus.

If speedjunkie wishes to contribute to this forum he may email a letter of apology to Admin@1GN.org. At this point he has contributed nothing and has only spewed undue negativity, i see no reason to continue to allow him to stay and discourage other people as they work on their projects.

Just because I choose to not have children mucking up my forum with their bullshit does not give me a superiority complex. Speedjunkie can go be a douchebag all he wants on .org.

And for anyone else, if you come on here acting like a dick toward people for no reason you WILL be called out publicly and banned if the behavior continues.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:29 pm

:hello2:
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:50 pm

Vinny wrote:Everyone wave goodbye to speedjunkie, don't let the door hit his ass on the way out, it might dislodge the 18" stick that is apparently deeply rooted inside his anus.

If speedjunkie wishes to contribute to this forum he may email a letter of apology to Admin@1GN.org. At this point he has contributed nothing and has only spewed undue negativity, i see no reason to continue to allow him to stay and discourage other people as they work on their projects.

Just because I choose to not have children mucking up my forum with their bullshit does not give me a superiority complex. Speedjunkie can go be a douchebag all he wants on .org.

And for anyone else, if you come on here acting like a dick toward people for no reason you WILL be called out publicly and banned if the behavior continues.
does he know he can do this?
Is he able to see this message?

I didn't want to get into this hence i didn't post since my first post on page 1; i just been reading, but i was going to pm him this quote on the .org.
But the speedjunkie on the .org isn't from the location as this one is.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:07 pm

I don't know if he can see it, I don't know if I give a shit.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:34 pm

well i knew that, but i just figured i'd throw that out there as a chance.

I don't care either; just helpin'.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:09 pm

I appreciate it.

We aim to be very laid back here, but I simply will not tolerate it when people (especially disrespectful young kids) discourage others from posting pics or videos of their project cars. This wasn't a thread about some riced out POS but a serious project this guy has put a lot of time into. This argument started over this guy not liking the exhaust note of a project car that is not even finished yet, lets all find better things to criticize and be tactful and constructive when providing criticism.

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:22 pm

:wave:

6(sic)6
1GN Registrant

Post by 6(sic)6 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 pm

Whoa, Theres been a few posts since I was here last.

I feel bad that he got the can. I should have just took a breath and ignored his first post.
It really pissed me off when he declared I didnt put any hard work into this car, thats what really jacked me.

I also want to apologize if for some reason Sky perry, aka (96supercharged) reads the part here when I was defending my "hard work". I was trying to state that this "kit" didnt just drop rite in and was a little rough.

Thanks everyone for not thinking I was a crybabie for thinking this guy was being a prick, and agreeing that i put some blood and sweat into this damn car! HaHa

If I make more vids Ill prob post them at some point. I wiped out my P-Log tho yesterday out of temper tantrum unfortunitly......
SuperCharged SOHC http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t ... highlight=
Samu wrote:If you get rid of your 1st gen it will be like the girl that got away. :cry:

speedjunkie2
1GN n00b

Post by speedjunkie2 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:28 am

Vinny wrote:Everyone wave goodbye to speedjunkie, don't let the door hit his ass on the way out, it might dislodge the 18" stick that is apparently deeply rooted inside his anus.

I really did expect it to be harder to get back onto this site, and before anyone says anything, i am not using a friends computer...Once again I was not discouraging him, even thought he was claiming something that was not his. I actually tried giving him some adivce by telling him to richen it up a little so he wont blow up his "unfinished project". I realise that this name is going to be banned also, but I am already on this site with a few other names and continue to use them. good luck finding them