paint

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
User avatar
custom95neon
1GN Registrant
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:13 pm
Location: Richmond IN

paint

Post by custom95neon » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 am

im going to paint my neon. So what are some colors that look good on a frist gen?
Last edited by custom95neon on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
95 plymouth sohc mtx sport sedan

User avatar
1genRTturbo
1GN Registrant
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 pm
Location: Tooele, ut

Post by 1genRTturbo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:52 am

uhm, spell sheck is amazing, first off. and theres tons of colors. what do you like?
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the bottom!

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Location: El Paso, TX

Post by 2drSRT4 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Nitro Yellow Green, Black, and some sort of dark blue with metal flake. Those are awesome colors.
Image
Image

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Post by BaLLisTiK » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Sheck lol?
NYG, Black, white, intense blue.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Location: El Paso, TX

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 am

I've never liked white on 1gns. I don't like white at all. I do like yellow on 1gns though
Image
Image

User avatar
Ianguilly
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:28 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Post by Ianguilly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:46 am

Orange
Image
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant
Posts: 706
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 8:40 pm
Location: Lisbon Falls, ME

Post by wickedgoodneon » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:32 pm

2drSRT4 wrote:I've never liked white on 1gns. I don't like white at all.
Well POOP on you hater haha j/k. I'm a big fan of white. especially a 2gn. or a 95 whote sport coupe with the gray rub strips!

But here are the 1gn colors

http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=265949

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Location: El Paso, TX

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 pm

wickedgoodneon wrote:
2drSRT4 wrote:I've never liked white on 1gns. I don't like white at all.
Well POOP on you hater haha j/k. I'm a big fan of white. especially a 2gn. or a 95 whote sport coupe with the gray rub strips!

But here are the 1gn colors

http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=265949
White sucks! Black ftw

=P
Image
Image

User avatar
custom95neon
1GN Registrant
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:13 pm
Location: Richmond IN

Post by custom95neon » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 pm

im thinking of painting it a burnt color
has anybody else painted there car this color
95 plymouth sohc mtx sport sedan

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Location: El Paso, TX

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Like burnt orange? I've seen a 1gn coupe painted it. It looked great.
Image
Image

User avatar
Ianguilly
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:28 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Post by Ianguilly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Sunburst metallic FTW
Image
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Post by BaLLisTiK » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:25 am

2drSRT4 wrote: I do like yellow on 1gns though
yeah.. Yellow 1gns are more rare than NYG's lol
I have never personally seen another yellow 1gn, only a picture of one James sent me when he was in Missouri
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Location: El Paso, TX

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 am

BaLLisTiK wrote:
2drSRT4 wrote: I do like yellow on 1gns though
yeah.. Yellow 1gns are more rare than NYG's lol
I have never personally seen another yellow 1gn, only a picture of one James sent me when he was in Missouri
Because it's not a factory 1gn color...
Image
Image

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Post by BaLLisTiK » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 am

2drSRT4 wrote:
BaLLisTiK wrote:
2drSRT4 wrote: I do like yellow on 1gns though
yeah.. Yellow 1gns are more rare than NYG's lol
I have never personally seen another yellow 1gn, only a picture of one James sent me when he was in Missouri
Because it's not a factory 1gn color...
Exactly! Making it more rare. a Hot pink '67 Camaro is going to be more rare than an Orange one.. lol My car will be repainted one of 3 colors: Factory Deep Amethyst Purple, Standard Gloss Black or Dark Gloss Mustard Yellow.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant
Posts: 853
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Location: El Paso, TX

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:23 am

Deep amethyst pearl is an amazing color =)
Image
Image

Post Reply