Should I turbo my Daughter's 95 NYG ACR

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
guyd_15
1GN Registrant

Post by guyd_15 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:21 pm

She's had plenty of high speed driving experience. She's had several race karts since she was 8. She currently has an 80cc shifter kart and a 100 cc direct drive ICA kart. I know she can drive!

Guy

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:26 pm

then boost away
BIGRAM wrote:i ain't gay you sucked my dick
My Cars-98 plymouth highline neon, atx, msd coil, 3.0 intake, ebay udp
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:57 am

hell yeah....I'll take the phone number too... J/k <--------Happily married!
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Now you can tell me that I've failed at life, I'm gay, and that my dad should have pulled when he pushed; since you won't be able to think of anything else.

Outkaster
1GN Registrant

Post by Outkaster » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:14 pm

So how did she wreck twice? Just curious. I am asking because she may have a led foot & likes to go to town.

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:30 pm

Jordan2.4 wrote:hell yeah....I'll take the phone number too...
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

charger440neon2.0l
1GN Registrant

Post by charger440neon2.0l » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:02 am

vielecustoms wrote:
even the stock neon has enough power to keep you in trouble! why make it quicker.... send her out to bondurant than let her build it herself.. things tend to matter more when its your money.

Strongly agree.
I wish my parents would have bought me a car or at least helped me get a loan for one. I started out in seventh grade working at a friends body shop to buy my first car a 73 Charger with no engine or trans then built it with what I learned from shop guys I hung out with. for my 16th birthday all I got was a rent bill ($120 a month) because I was working more than I was at home and paid rent with them til I turned 18 then was evicted to get my own appt. I'm jealous. But hey I work two jobs graduated high school with honors and own my own house and will be graduating college in may with an associates degree in automotive tech, And I'm only 20!!! I would be interested in her phone number too... And like all the other guys I too am joking, for I have a beautiful girlfriend who if reads this I will be in trouble with for asking another girls number and will appologize with flowers. lol.

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:04 pm

I say if she has a lot of good driving experience and is responsible like you say then go for it!
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:11 pm

charger440neon2.0l wrote:
vielecustoms wrote:
even the stock neon has enough power to keep you in trouble! why make it quicker.... send her out to bondurant than let her build it herself.. things tend to matter more when its your money.

Strongly agree.
I wish my parents would have bought me a car or at least helped me get a loan for one. I started out in seventh grade working at a friends body shop to buy my first car a 73 Charger with no engine or trans then built it with what I learned from shop guys I hung out with. for my 16th birthday all I got was a rent bill ($120 a month) because I was working more than I was at home and paid rent with them til I turned 18 then was evicted to get my own appt. I'm jealous. But hey I work two jobs graduated high school with honors and own my own house and will be graduating college in may with an associates degree in automotive tech, And I'm only 20!!! I would be interested in her phone number too... And like all the other guys I too am joking, for I have a beautiful girlfriend who if reads this I will be in trouble with for asking another girls number and will appologize with flowers. lol.
Same here. I worked my fingers to the bone and bought a older supra. about a month later my father loveingly blew the engine for me and didn't bother to offer help or cash to fix it. just blamed it on me and the muffler I put on it! than I talked to one of my freinds that runs a junkyard and got my neon, the engine was in the trunk in pieces! I now have put over 40,000 miles on her!