High Beam problem?

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
BrightWhite95
1GN Registrant

High Beam problem?

Post by BrightWhite95 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:20 pm

Awhile ago my neon had a power surge from a bad ground. All the lights got really really bright and both headlights and both fog lights busted out from the surge.

I replaced the ground, and the lights...all seems well.

But even prior to that I was driving durring the night (I work over nights so I drive durring night a lot) and one of my low beams went out. So I turned the high beams on so I wouldn't get pulled over for no headlight.

I didn't have time for about 4 days to go get a headlight so for about 4 days I was driving with my brights on.

Since all this has happend the high beam light on my gauge cluters doesn't turn off?

Also when I click the high beams on the headlights get dimmer and the light on the cluster still doesn't turn off or get dimer.

Any help would be great!!! Thanks!
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"
-James Dean

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:06 pm

Fault multifunction switch maybe? Wish I could help but thats usually the problem when things like that act up on a 2nd gen.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein