need a bit of info ASAP!

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

need a bit of info ASAP!

Post by 99_fly_by » Thu May 28, 2009 7:38 pm

alright fellas, tomorrow is the only day i can go to get my inspection sticker and may ends on sunday!! my question is, how long does it take for the engine codes to pop up after disconnecting then reconnecting the battery. i got code 32 cause of my egr block off kit. for me it usually takes a day or 2 for the light to come back on and they dont sniff the cars anymore, just scan for codes. short on cash an even shorter on time. what can i do?
Got Neon?
Vinny wrote: This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.

99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

Post by 99_fly_by » Thu May 28, 2009 8:48 pm

i know u need to use a 1.2 10W resistor to get rid of the code if u dont have a mopar performance ECU (which i dont have) but is this the one u all would use?

http://www.amazon.com/Parts-Express-1-2 ... 029&sr=1-1
Got Neon?
Vinny wrote: This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.

charger440neon2.0l
1GN Registrant

Post by charger440neon2.0l » Fri May 29, 2009 2:42 am

you need a 1.2K ohm (1200 ohm) 10w resistor radio shack should have them in stock. some look like the one you have from amazon others are kinda brown with color stripes.