So what are all of you up to?

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
98moparR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 98moparR/T » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:19 pm

ha I am waiting for my srt internals to arrive and probably pick up my srt turbo tonight
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come

neonT3
1GN Registrant

Post by neonT3 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:56 pm

Just awaiting for car to get done painting and then....this is getting installed:

Mopar PCM
Kirk LT
High Flow Cat
Booger Bushings
Semi Soild Frt Motor insert
60mm Jeep TB
EGR block-0ff
Polish up the Mani

:D Cant WAIT!

but i have to cuz we got about 23'' of snow:(
SHOCKER Enterprises.

98' R/T Sedan - Boosted
95' Base Sedan - Chopped and Screwed
96' Coupe atx - Junk Yard

Caustic
1GN Registrant

Post by Caustic » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:11 pm

just waiting on my cam gear

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:36 pm

My clear third came today.

Got the rims on as well.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

NinjaneonTurtle
1GN Registrant

Post by NinjaneonTurtle » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:31 pm

I have to block down my whole car, then paint it. Stop the oil leaks around the back of the motor, front brake pads, tranny fluid. maintenance stuff :roll:

but I did get my 1gn.org sticker today ^^
1998 Neon R/T Coupe
1988 Colt Hatchback

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:44 pm

Which means I will be getting mine on Wednesday.

I have to do my brakes, will be putting my sticker on, fix my oil leaks as well, change out my valve cover (when I strip/paint it)... I need to take a look at my lifters and such for this damn tick in my engine... Once I get my clear side markers and turns, those will go on same day.. Today I went to Radio Shack to make a LED third brake light.. I started to pick out the stuff then just stopped :| .... I guess it's just cheaper to use a red bulb. I'll pick that up tomorrow... I am getting some 1.75" dropzone lowering springs for $75 in a few weeks when I have the extra money. Before then, I should be getting my 52mm TB and my 3.0L intake tube.. I will get a filter to go on that for like $30 or something.. Nice gains there as well as the weight reduction from removing the stock intake system and the four steelies chillin' in my trunk. The only thing that I may not be doing any time soon or at least until i can get a better job with more money, is getting depo projectors.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:11 am

i just redid the the injector plugs for my stage 1 injectors to go into my car. sodered some new leads on and some blade connecters so i can pop them in and connect.. that way when i upgrade i can just slipe them out and connect the new ones. also preped my 1:1 with the an fittings for the car.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

monkeyman9630
1GN Registrant

Post by monkeyman9630 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:22 am

im just waitin to get my car back from chris who is doin the mtx swap for me!...a weekend w/out my pobrediabla... :(

well i know on sunday im gonna cruise the backroads to get a feel for the new tranny! :twisted:
-Lugo-

TomZ
1GN Registrant

Post by TomZ » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:15 am

First weekend with the '95 ACR. Center dash is cracked, replacement comming form Riddler. ATX TB on the workbench, needs one TPS hole tapped. Waiting for MP PCM to arrive from .org seller. Changed trunk to wingless, but color is off, may remove wing and get plugs for stock trunk. Car came with another stock exhaust manifold, and an exhaust leak, have new gasket, needs to be swapped out. Windows need work, the're sloppy and rattle. Left tail light has moisture :roll: and trunk has musty odor. I'm going to the U Pick n Pull ,in a while. I was there on Monday, saw a car with what looks like a new A/C style radiator. I'll get that today, along with the tail light. I need a few 2G items for the G/F's car, small stuff. Of course , any targets of opportunity will be captured. :)
'95 ACR Coupe, 14.366 @ 94.57 MPH Bolt-ons and weight redux (Built 2.4 needs final assembly)
'02 ES Magnum swap, Comp 200 Cam, ACR suspension, bolt ons.
'00 Chrysler LE (Fiancee's) Stock, 1GN R/T rims

MattD04SRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by MattD04SRT4 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:59 am

BIG BIG plans for the SRT when the air warms up.

AGP 50 trim Turbo Kit
AGP External Blow Off Valve Kit with Turbo XS Type H-RFL
AGP Cold Air Intake
AGP DTEC Fuel Kit
Turbonetics Variable Billet Boost Controller
AGP Race FMIC
AGP Solid Engine Mounts

And some other goodies. :twisted:
2004 SRT 4 - Mopar Stage One - Mopar Lowering Springs - Mopar (Borla) Cat Back Exhaust - Mopar BOV (removed & for sale) - Oil Pressure and Volts Gauge - To be installed in May(maybe sooner depending on the weather): AGP 50 trim W/ race FMIC and all the other goodies

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:34 am

Will be putting on the the clear sidemarkers and the 3.0L CAI today :D

Anybody got suggestions on a filter?
APN wrote: