Regional Forums

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 1GN? Post it here and we'll try to fix the problem, or at least give you an answer.
Lackof
1GN Registrant

Regional Forums

Post by Lackof » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:10 pm

Just suggesting having a forum that is like the how to section that is like ..

Regional Forums
>Midwest
>South

ect ect ect

So ppl can post about local stuff.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:00 pm

We have discussed that, but currently I think we want to hold off until the site grows some more. It can always be open for discussion though.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:19 pm

That is how I have it on 2GN but as Vinny said, for right now the site is still relatively small so I don't see it as being completely necessary. As the site grows some more then I'll add it once I see that it's necessary in terms of keeping it more organized and easier to follow for everyone so they can easily see whats in their area.

Eventually it'll happen as the site grows though...
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:05 pm

Diablo0 wrote:That is how I have it on 2GN but as Vinny said, for right now the site is still relatively small so I don't see it as being completely necessary. As the site grows some more then I'll add it once I see that it's necessary in terms of keeping it more organized and easier to follow for everyone so they can easily see whats in their area.

Eventually it'll happen as the site grows though...
Wanna make a section for N2K7?
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:28 am

We are not involved with that event so I think a single thread in the events forum would suffice.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:51 am

I'd have to agree with that as well seeing that it's out our event.

I would however look forward to a thread to be created about the 2GN meet if anyone on here would like to attend.

http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=13323

If you do decide to register please do so with the club name "2GN.org" that way we can qualify for a free tent. We didn't realize 1GN would be starting up when the event was being organized late last year for 2007 so for this year we ask that everyone use "2GN.org" as the club name and for 2008 we will change it to something else that will reflect both sites. All are welcome though, the tent is very big, enough to park two cars under easily with room to spare so without cars under it there's plenty of room there to hang out during the show to get out of the sun, BS, eat some burgers and dogs, ect... It gets hot in the fairgrounds so it's a great retreat from the heat of the sun. ;)

I hope some of you consider coming :) Remember, if you do come, when you register use "2GN.org" as the club name.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein