WTF SPAM

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 1GN? Post it here and we'll try to fix the problem, or at least give you an answer.
BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

WTF SPAM

Post by BlueR/T » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:57 pm

my garage keeps getting spam, they leave it in the vehicle comment section, i have like 50 comments in my guestbook, all but 1 are spam

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:26 am

I had no clue this had been going on. Do me a favor and leave the spam intact so that Jason/Diablo0 can see it and we will see what we can do to eliminate it.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by BlueR/T » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:19 am

ok, this is getting out of hand, my mailbox has 4.25 PAGES of

" I Have Left A Vehicle Comment For You"

all of it spam

QQ

everytime i log in i get a pop up saying i have messages

QQ QQ

is it possible to make it so that only registered users can leave comments in the garage?

and can you clear the spam out of my guestbook

BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by BlueR/T » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:06 pm

well i now have ten pages in my inbox, since its only my r/t that is getting spammed and not my other two garages, i think i am gonna delete my r/t and create a new one for it

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:51 am

Jason has been alerted of the situation and a fix is being worked out. Sorry for the trouble, we will be taking care of it, just please hold tight!
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?