is this site still up and running

Have a problem with the forum or site, want to make a suggestion, or just have a question about 1GN? Post it here and we'll try to fix the problem, or at least give you an answer.
jrobbins1313
1GN n00b

is this site still up and running

Post by jrobbins1313 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:10 am

y after being thru some of the topics it looks as if the site is down for the count and nobody gets on here anymore is there anybody left
97 Dodge Neon Sport

Marcusalan184
1GN n00b

dead...

Post by Marcusalan184 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Honestly, I'm not sure. Ive been out of the neon game for almost 5 years before I decided to finally make good on my plans for my 98 coupe. Kind of forget about this forum as the "org" has always been where I gravitated. Anyways, I noticed a few how-to's linked back to here. I signed back in and started perusing and quickly noticed that almost all of the new posts were spam, and all the legit posts were several years old. Not surprising, there are less and less of us neon enthusiasts out there, and even less new enthusiast. I guess its just the way it is, but fortunately there is still a ton of useful info here. Hopefully one day, the owner/mods of this forum will clean up the spam again which might give people more incentive to participate again. Its just a shame to see a hollow shell of what was once a thriving forum. I'd gladly be willing to donate some time to that, for the sake of preserving the good info.
'98 Sport Coupe DOHC MTX - All the Bolt-on's
'98 Sport DOHC ATX - Stock

titonium
1GN n00b

Post by titonium » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:13 am

fifapuissance wrote:I think it is so great
I sure hope this forum is up. I just picked up a 95 sport coupe. and found tons of useful information on this site. just having a hard time trying to find performance parts. this was a little old ladies Sport Coupe and has only 43,000 miles on it.. I'm looking for everything I can find.