dome light issue

Tracing a wiring issue, or maybe have questions regarding an aftermarket security system? Post any non-audio related electrical questions here.
subzero
1GN Registrant

dome light issue

Post by subzero » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:30 pm

my dome light only comes on with the passenger door not the driver door why? it isnt a huge issue i was just curious

JmAnneonrt
1GN Registrant

Post by JmAnneonrt » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:34 pm

my old 96 did that open the door and play around with that little black plastic thing that pushes in when you close the door to turn the light off and when you open the door it pops out to turn the light on, theres just to little screws holdin it on with a wire on the back i just took mine off and cleaned it and it worked for me.

Braz
1GN Registrant

Post by Braz » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:46 am

yea i think he's got it right, either the switch is sticking or a wire came loose
Image"just a neon"

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm

JmAnneonrt wrote:my old 96 did that open the door and play around with that little black plastic thing that pushes in when you close the door to turn the light off and when you open the door it pops out to turn the light on, theres just to little screws holdin it on with a wire on the back i just took mine off and cleaned it and it worked for me.
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM