LFS Racing = GREAT COMPANY!

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:00 pm

If the part arrives on time, it's at decent price, it's of high quality, then i'm game for it even if the dudes want to be a dick in the process of getting it. Just as long as i don't have to hassle over it. I can be a dick right back heh ;)

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:02 pm

Just got my stuff today :D

Works great.. Better condition than I expected.. and the zippo I got came with a cool little case too :D
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Skill wrote:If the part arrives on time, it's at decent price, it's of high quality, then i'm game for it even if the dudes want to be a dick in the process of getting it. Just as long as i don't have to hassle over it. I can be a dick right back heh ;)
I hate having to be a dick, and I like proper customer service.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:32 pm

Vinny wrote:
Skill wrote:If the part arrives on time, it's at decent price, it's of high quality, then i'm game for it even if the dudes want to be a dick in the process of getting it. Just as long as i don't have to hassle over it. I can be a dick right back heh ;)
I hate having to be a dick, and I like proper customer service.
Vinny.. Don't lie.. :dogfuck:
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

infil

Post by infil » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:45 pm

i've known lorenzo personally for close to 6 years, awsome guy. rough yes, one of the oldest neon racers on the boards. Despite being very direct which is taken for rudeness apparently, he is one of the best vendors on the boards. Modern and howell are the only ones who have been around longer and are still here. Lorenzo has his faults but he is an excellent vendor. FWIW his parts are fine as far as quality goes, seen a bunch of his tb's, bunch of his fuel rails and no complaints.
Infil <--click
AMSOIL, Technical Auto Group, S.I. J&V Tools
Fast Times Performance 2002 Subaru WRX 2.5, 11.936@113.18
95 All Motor Neon
13.958@96.99
SOHC - ALL MOTOR - STOCK BLOCK

Stags
1GN Registrant

Post by Stags » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:57 pm

I bought some gauges from him a while ago. Was very lenient on price, and shipped them fast. I never had a problem with him on the big .org either.

todd 11
1GN Registrant

Post by todd 11 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:48 pm

i have a fuel rail from him and i must say its a very nice piece....however i did not buy it from him.
99 blue R/T srt turbo in the works

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:10 am

Allright guys help me out here. Did the crane cams group buy thread get deleted all together or what? I kinda got into it with Lorenzo yesterday and now it's gone? He go on there and threatened me because I called crane and they basically told me he was leading everyone on...
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Now you can tell me that I've failed at life, I'm gay, and that my dad should have pulled when he pushed; since you won't be able to think of anything else.

sweetcorn_w00t
1GN Registrant

Post by sweetcorn_w00t » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:19 pm

It's back up. I'm glad you called crane and got the 1 person that knows everything about each call that Crane gets. Good job getting it locked. :roll:
an undiscovered meme

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:28 pm

sweetcorn_w00t wrote:It's back up. I'm glad you called crane and got the 1 person that knows everything about each call that Crane gets. Good job getting it locked. :roll:
The issue is that it was made to appear that Lorenzo was working with crane directly. This was not the case. To anyone reading the thread it looks like crane has been givng Lorenzo the run around for two months. This is also not the case. Maybe if the thread didn't sit for a month with no update I would have not called crane. Maybe if I had pms on noens.org I would have contacted Lorenzo directly. Maybe if I knew Lorenzo was an admin, I wouldn't have put my foot in my mouth. :?
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Now you can tell me that I've failed at life, I'm gay, and that my dad should have pulled when he pushed; since you won't be able to think of anything else.

sweetcorn_w00t
1GN Registrant

Post by sweetcorn_w00t » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:44 pm

It looked like a group buy to me; it's rare to see them smooth.
an undiscovered meme

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:56 pm

Well, I have been sitting on cash and my project car for two months now waiting to see if he was ever going to come up with somthing. I did nothing wrong by calling and asking. Now they are saying that my call ruined the group buy. Give me a freaking break. Sure sounds like an easy way out for somthing that was never going to be.
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:

jrumann59
1GN Registrant

Post by jrumann59 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:25 am

sweetcorn_w00t wrote:It looked like a group buy to me; it's rare to see them smooth.
This is true you would think the bigger the company the smoother it would go.

It is still uncalled for where every admin/mod started piling on and threatening a user publicly, the only question I have is how many came before and after the lock.

sweetcorn_w00t
1GN Registrant

Post by sweetcorn_w00t » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:15 am

jrumann59 wrote:
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:It looked like a group buy to me; it's rare to see them smooth.
This is true you would think the bigger the company the smoother it would go.

It is still uncalled for where every admin/mod started piling on and threatening a user publicly, the only question I have is how many came before and after the lock.
The smoothest group buys I've seen come from smaller shops.

They protect each other. If you call one a scammer, the others will come back each other up; they are friends first. It will happen anywhere. That's why cop killers rarely make it back to the department; even if unarmed.
an undiscovered meme

chipdogg
1GN Registrant

Post by chipdogg » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:35 pm

Hey Jordan, thanks for ruining that group buy, I was looking forward for some prices. What in the hell made you call Crane up and ask about someone getting better than MSRP prices? Way to go.

Oh and Lorenzo is a great seller, I purchased a Mopar PCM from him for my NYG after I got scammed by someone else. Was in my car 2 days after payment was sent. Can't beat that.
'97 black ACR coupe- #3 - Scrappy
'96 black coupe- #4
'97 magenta coupe- #10 - 13.379 @ 101.07 mph
'04 SXT mtx - #45 - GF's DD
'96 ACR
'95 Astro Van
'11 Chevy Express
'02 atx - #48
'98 Intense Blue R/T - #49
'04 SRT-4 - #50
'99 Intense Blue R/T - #51

52 and counting, when will it stop?