Custom Engine Harnesses <for real> 50+ feedback @ 100%

Own your own shop and want to promote some of your services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
1320nAeCoRn
1GN Registrant

Custom Engine Harnesses <for real> 50+ feedback @ 100%

Post by 1320nAeCoRn » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Name: Jonathan Eme, dragneon
Stockton, CA 95209
Email: 1320neon@Clearwire.net

Hello to all who come in to view this page!!! What I am offering to the Neon community is a chance to have a "Stealthier" engine harness. Many people are upgrading to this style of harness wraping not only because it looks better, but performs better. Are you tired of having a melted, worn engine harness? Are you tired of the crappy split loom and electrical tape harnesses most of our car are equipped with? Face it, most of the harnesses in our cars are trashed. What i am doing is tearing down your engine harness and re-wraping it in a nylon sleeving rated to 446*F melting temp and finish the ends in heatshrink tubing. The end result is an engine harness that can better withstand heat and chemicals, and LOOKS WAY BETTER.

Sleeving colors available are Black, Carbon, White, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Beige. Neon Yellow, Neon Red, Neon Green, Brown, Purple.

Heatshrink colors available are Black, White, Blue, Green , Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow, Grey.
<<<<<<<<<<black will be where the single largest merger is in harness(regardless of color choice)>>>>>>>>>>

Here is a link to sample colors(not all colors on page available)

http://www.techflex.com/pdf_files/catalog/pet.pdf

This is what you can expect

I am very legit and I dont play with peoples money. I am a professional who relies on a good reputation and I will guarantee satisfaction in every harness.
If you have questions, call my cell 209.612.9022, email at 1320neon@clearwire.net. I work as a service advisor from 7am-6pm so if i do not answer right away, leave a message.
For payment i will accept Paypal<same email>, VALID checks and money orders.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for harnesses to be completed<longer if i have to find a core> I will not start a harness without payment, and if a core is sent, I will refund the FULL core price as long a the harness is full and not missing ends.

Prices for rewrapped harnesses are $350**<plus a $150 core if you do not send me yours>
**if you choose for me to update you harness with the latest connectors from mopar for your crankshaft sensor, camshaft sensor, vehicle speed sensor, ignition coil, oxygen senors, it will be $27.00 per connector(that is my direct cost)(this is more for the first gen owners) This price also reflects the cost for each broken connector i must replace

I will pay for the harness to be shipped back to you

YOU MUST specify what year your vehicle's harness is, especially if you request that I find one for you. With your harness sent, include your real name, user name, colors wanted, and vehicle info

Please do not hesitate to call or email with questions

Steve Butabi: Oh my God, Doug. This is the most amazing place I've ever been.
Richard Grieco: Guys, guys. This is the coat room. The club's in here.