HID Kits with Relays!!! Great Prices!!!!

Own your own shop and want to promote some of your services to us? Maybe you made a deal with a company that if enough people buy a certain product they'll give everyone a cheaper price. Let everyone know about it here.
hidsolutions
1GN n00b

HID Kits with Relays!!! Great Prices!!!!

Post by hidsolutions » Mon May 05, 2008 12:55 am

HI All,

I am here to offer 1GN.org members the best bang for the buck HID conversion kit with superb quality AND SAFETY RELAY WIRE!!!
This will be a group buy FOR ANY BULBS that you would like. A very popular purchase is the H9 for the DEPOs.

I WILL CLOSE IT When we reach 5 KITS!! if there is still more interest I will hold off for a few more days after.

Also, If you want to get the PAYMENT OUT OF THE WAY, you can send it as you order, just let me know and I will send you a Paypal Invoice. Or you could wait until the end.

Bulbs We Offer

Temperature (Color) Options (We Recommend 4300k and 6000k) 6000k is MY Favorite

Image Image Image Image Image Image

6000K on my Personal Motorcycle

3000K – Which is a Great Fog Light Setup!!

The Safety Relay Wire – You don’t want to set your car on fire!

Full HID Kit

All kits come with the following:
2 Bulbs
2 Ballast with mounting hardware - Measurements 3.5" x 3" x 1.25"
1 Wiring harness w/fuse and relay
2 Packs of nuts/bolts for mounting hardware
2 Ballast Holders

RELAY is VERY IMPORTANT to have: Almost EVERY Kit sold on Ebay does not come with a Relay. It is very important to have a relay to take the load off of the stock wiring harness. Having this load upon start-up can cause failure to the stock harness.

All Prices are SHIPPED to the Continental US – (Canada/Hawaii Email me)

There are SO many options to choose from:
1. 9007-1 = Single Beam Only – You will lose your High Beams = $96
2. 9007-2 = HID Low Beams/ Halogen High Beam – Keep Highs = $106
3. 9007-3 = HID Lows/ HID Highs AKA Bi-Xenon Kit = $120
4. 880 – FOG Lights!! – 4300K – 12000K = $96
5. 880 – FOG Lights!! – 3000K (Yellow/Gold) = $100

Some cars have 9145 for Fogs, they are the same price as the 880.

*NOTE* 880 & 881 only offered with Straight base, not 90 Degree

H9 = Single Beam Only = $96

I can also order BULBS, for people with HID cars already, like BMW's Audi's etc. in all color options. PM me for prices!!!

Combo Packages (Headlights + Fogs)

Matching Fogs
#1 + #4 = $182
#2 + #4 = $192
#3 + #4 = $210

Yellow Fogs
#1 + #5 = $187
#2 + #5 = $196
#3 + #5 = $215

WARRANTY: 1 Year on bulbs and ballasts from Date of Purchase. All records will be saved. All you have to do is email me with which part you need and we will take care of it.

If you would like to be put on the list, please PM me or EMAIL, I prefer email as I check it often. Please include which Setup you would like as well as color options, and I will add you to the list. If you are emailing me, include your username.

If you would like any other bulb/setup, feel free to email me and I will get you the pricing. They may be very similar to the prices shown above.

They will SHIP when I recieve the Kits. Generally 1 week after the GB has closed.

REMEMBER: ALL KITS COME WITH A RELAY WIRE!!! Even FOGS!!

Thank You for looking,
HID Solutions
HIDSolutions@optonline.net

Also, IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO MY LIST, PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR EMAIL.

Please Include the Bulb, Color Temperature, Your Email Address, and Username of Neons.org