sohcneon13x....

Did you have a good experience with someone on here buying or selling something to them, maybe you had a bad experience where they didn't pay up or ship an item. Let everyone know in here.
dohc5spd2dr
1GN Registrant

sohcneon13x....

Post by dohc5spd2dr » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:54 am

O.K.

We are working this out..
Last edited by dohc5spd2dr on Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
26!!! Neons owned
Plat 98 DOHC5Spd4Dr
NYG Sport Coupe Roller, the project car

sohcneon13x
1GN Registrant

Post by sohcneon13x » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:10 pm

I am VERY sorry dohc5spd2dr!
I was trying my best to buy the wheels and the sub and sub box from you. It wouldn't have worked out for me to buy everything, so I wanted just the wheels. I was going to buy them from you before Labor Day weekend, but didn't have time to get online before I had to leave town for a Wedding. Sorry some unexpected expenses arose during that trip, which left me with no money to pay you. I am sorry that I only make so much and that I have bills to pay before I can play!
I would very much like to STILL buy the wheels from you, but I need to come up with money or get it to you on my next paycheck on the 25th. I'm sorry I haven't PM'd you, but after your last PM to me I got the impression that you know longer wanted to wait or sell them to me, which I fully understood.
Again I would still VERY much like to buy these from you! Unfortunately I will have to sell some things and recieve payment myself or wait till the 25th. If you would be willing to wait, and I HATE making you wait any longer, I will gladly buy them on the 25th. I may even be interested in the Sub again if you still have it.
96 Plymouth Neon Sedan
SOHC/MTX(swapped!)
MOPAR Street Header/3.0 CAI/ATX TB/UDP/95 cam/ ........40+MPG HWY!

96 Plymouth Neon Expresso Coupe
SOHC/MTX
MOPAR ECU/ ATX TB/ 3.0 CAI/ MOPAR X-High Rates & KYB struts

97 Plymouth Neon sedan
DOHC/ATX ...soon to be MTX!
RECENTLY VANDALIZED AND TOTALED OUT!
rebuild?
MEMBER #52

sohcneon13x
1GN Registrant

Post by sohcneon13x » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:26 pm

96 Plymouth Neon Sedan
SOHC/MTX(swapped!)
MOPAR Street Header/3.0 CAI/ATX TB/UDP/95 cam/ ........40+MPG HWY!

96 Plymouth Neon Expresso Coupe
SOHC/MTX
MOPAR ECU/ ATX TB/ 3.0 CAI/ MOPAR X-High Rates & KYB struts

97 Plymouth Neon sedan
DOHC/ATX ...soon to be MTX!
RECENTLY VANDALIZED AND TOTALED OUT!
rebuild?
MEMBER #52