Looking for badges

Looking for a certian part? Maybe someone on here has an extra one, or one they don't need anymore. Post your requests here and see if anyone has what you're looking for.
srtdreamin
1GN Registrant

Looking for badges

Post by srtdreamin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 am

Hey guys whats up..i know this is more than likely in the wrong place..but does anyone know where i can get sum stock dodge neon r/t badges? Silver in color?
1995 4 door- 2.4 swap, MTX swap,5 lug swap, CAI, Unorthodox UDP, venom 24 lbs injectors, MSD, Head milled .20, pt valvetrain, Chikara header, STS, SXT interior (Blk), Semi wire tuck, Battery relocate, Cat-PS-A/C delete, Sportlins, New Heads/Turns, and factory shiny paint....(( TURBO BUILD NOW IN PROGRESS))

1genRTturbo
1GN Registrant

Post by 1genRTturbo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm

try the local dealer. they might be able to. not sure but i seam to remember modern havin some?
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the bottom!

98moparR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 98moparR/T » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:40 pm

if the dealer has them they are expensive
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come

srtdreamin
1GN Registrant

Post by srtdreamin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Im smart enough to know to go to the dealer...thanks for the insight tho..Thats why i was trying to find them CHEAPER online. But thanks for your help.
1995 4 door- 2.4 swap, MTX swap,5 lug swap, CAI, Unorthodox UDP, venom 24 lbs injectors, MSD, Head milled .20, pt valvetrain, Chikara header, STS, SXT interior (Blk), Semi wire tuck, Battery relocate, Cat-PS-A/C delete, Sportlins, New Heads/Turns, and factory shiny paint....(( TURBO BUILD NOW IN PROGRESS))

Boostedpdx
1GN Registrant

Post by Boostedpdx » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Ive see remakes of them on eGay, but they will be expensive like others said through the stealership. Also i think they are hard to find. Why do you want to badge your car an r/t... i mean even if it is an r/t there is not a power increase for badging it.

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:07 am

Stencil and paint. :P
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

98moparR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 98moparR/T » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:03 pm

if I part out my blue r/t i should be able to pull mine off
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come

srtdreamin
1GN Registrant

Post by srtdreamin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Why do you want to badge your car an r/t... i mean even if it is an r/t there is not a power increase for badging it.

Ahhh man really...someone told me that they add 4 hp. SHITttt.. Lmfao Naw man i know they dont add power but im all about original... So after the squirt fresh black paint on it them i have fresh badges for her..

if I part out my blue r/t i should be able to pull mine off .....and thank u for the offer but i wud like to have brand spanking new ones..

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 am

New ones = Egay or Stealership.

Only 2 options.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.