Mini truck 4 sale! (look, pretty pictures, lol)

Have something forsale that isn't Neon related, post it here.
sleeper95
1GN Registrant

Mini truck 4 sale! (look, pretty pictures, lol)

Post by sleeper95 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:43 am

Well, i was saving money for a down payment on a house, and i came across the neon i now call my own. So long story short my house money became neon money and now i need to sell my s10 to make my house money back.lol.
It is a 1994 chevy s10 4 cylinder 5 speed. Lowered 7inches in back, using 3 inch belltech leaf springs and 4 inch drop blocks. And 5 inches in the front using 2 inch belltech drop spindels and 3 inch drop coils. The truck has 20inch limited 505's for wheels on it now(only 50 set of these in the world.), and it comes with a set of 16 inch SS s10 wheels, and the stock 15 inch steelies with red letter firestone tires. Truck runs great, new clutch, new front brake caliper, new tranny mounts, new rear u-joints, and other small things too. "Custom" interior, everybody seems to like it. Asking $3500 obo

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:36 pm

Put it on autotrader also, i sold the 2 neons i had for my winter project in just a little under 4 hours with no pics even, guy from MN came today i guess. would u or anyone be interested in a 2.4 block?? by the way i like the truck hope she sells quick for you as well...
Sales Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=335511

99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

Post by 99_fly_by » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:56 am

SKOAL!!!! dude dont dip just smoke a butt
Got Neon?
Vinny wrote: This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.