MAKE SOME OFFERS!

Have something forsale that isn't Neon related, post it here.
eRock98
1GN Registrant

MAKE SOME OFFERS!

Post by eRock98 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:59 am

Just throw some offers.. Make your offer and then we'll add in the cost of shipping.

ALL TIRES ARE- 205/40/16

Pics of Tires upon request

2 BFGoodrich G-Force

2 Ventus

1 Kumho

300Watt Pioneer AMP

10' Single Sub Box

[/b]

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:37 pm

still cant list the specs on the amp.. you sir fail
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:26 am

Ladi3sman55 wrote:still cant list the specs on the amp.. you sir fail
looks to be a GM-3100T.

Code: Select all

Power source ......................................................14.4 V DC (10.8 — 15.1 V allowable)
Grounding system ......................................................Negative type
Current consumption ......................................................15.0 A (at continuous power, 4 Ω)
Average current drawn* ......................................................4.0 A (4 Ω for two channels)
7.8 A (4 Ω for one channel)
Fuse ......................................................25 A × 1
Dimensions ......................................................300 (W) × 60 (H) × 186 (D) mm
[12 (W) × 2-3/8 (H) × 7-3/8 (D) in.]
Weight ......................................................2.7 kg (6.0 lbs.) (Leads for wiring not included)
Maximum power output ......................................................120 W × 2 ( 4 Ω) / 300 W × 1 ( 4 Ω)
Continuous power output ......................................................60 W × 2 (at 14.4 V, 4 Ω, 20 Hz — 20 kHz 0.08% THD)
150 W × 1 (at 14.4 V, 4 Ω, 20 Hz — 20 kHz 0.8% THD)
75 W × 2 (at 14.4 V, 2 Ω, 20 Hz — 20 kHz 0.8% THD)
Load impedance ......................................................4 Ω (2 — 8 Ω allowable)
(Bridge connection: 4 — 8 Ω allowable)
Frequency response ......................................................10 Hz — 50 kHz (+0 dB, –1 dB)
Signal-to-noise ratio ......................................................100 dB (IEC-A network)
Distortion ......................................................0.008 % (10 W, 1 kHz)
Separation ......................................................70 dB (1 kHz)
Low pass filter ......................................................Cut off frequency: 80 Hz
Cut off slope: –12 dB/oct
Gain control ......................................................RCA: 200 mV — 6.5 V
Speaker: 0.8 — 26 V
Maximum input level / impedance ......................................................RCA: 6.5 V / 22 kΩ
Speaker: 26 V / 40 kΩ
Power output ......................................................60 W RMS × 2 channels
(4 Ω and 1 % THD+N)
150 W RMS × 1 channel
(4 Ω and 1 % THD+N)
75 W RMS × 2 channels
(2 Ω and 1 % THD+N)
Signal-to-noise ratio ......................................................80 dBA (Reference: 1 W into 4 Ω)
took me about 4 minutes to find it.

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:58 am

$50 for the amp

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Ladi3sman55 wrote:
APN wrote:You tards need to learn how to use google.

I'll give you $45 shipped for the amp.
:roll: come on man you gotta be kidding me.. he is the one selling the product thus he should supply me with the info i want.. dur and he was either being a smartass or an idiot when i asked for specs thus turning me away from purchasing the amp..

specs:
Amplifier Type Dual Channel
Amplifier Output 2-channel
RMS Power 60 Watts x 2
Peak Power 120 Watts x 2
Output Power 300 Watt

pretty fucking easy to just post that in the op eh?
as you can see i already know the specs i just find it sad he wont go the extra step and just post them here for us shit i already gave him the specs in his last thread.. (which he couldve bumped) if he cant even list the specs i wouldnt trust him to ship is safely so he has lost me as a buyer.. to be honest i was going to buy it but i no longer have the urge to buy it for this reason
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:50 pm

mahifish wrote:$50 for the amp
fyi he was willing to take apn's offer of 45 last time.. just something to think about
The definition of a NEON

eRock98
1GN Registrant

Post by eRock98 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 pm

Ladi3sman55 wrote:
fyi he was willing to take apn's offer of 45 last time.. just something to think about
Well sorry if I'm not on 1gn.org as much as Neons.org! lol what a douche bag

I have nothing but positive feedback and am willing to take any offers.

Still pending to APN. Will keep updated though

here's my feedback link:

Buyer:
http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t=306379

Seller:
http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t=310075

Any questions just PM me! I'll be on here more often till this is sold. Thanks! :)

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:57 pm

Ladi3sman55 wrote:to be honest i was going to buy it but i no longer have the urge to buy it for this reason
want to buy my amp instead? :lol: xtant 6.1

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:36 pm

eRock98 wrote:
Ladi3sman55 wrote:
Well sorry if I'm not on 1gn.org as much as Neons.org! lol what a douche bag

I have nothing but positive feedback and am willing to take any offers.

Still pending to APN. Will keep updated though

here's my feedback link:

Buyer:
http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t=306379

Seller:
http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t=310075

Any questions just PM me! I'll be on here more often till this is sold. Thanks! :)
ha great job posting that in the original post too.. you should definitely post if something is pending and if you have feedback! and calling me a douche bag is really helping your situation.. :roll:
jw wtf does not being on here have to do with anything?
Last edited by Ladi3sman55 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The definition of a NEON

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:38 pm

robert 'bob' paulson wrote:
Ladi3sman55 wrote:to be honest i was going to buy it but i no longer have the urge to buy it for this reason
want to buy my amp instead? :lol: xtant 6.1
haha thanks for the offer but i just got an alpine amp that does what i need it to do.. got it from my cousin for free too :D
good job actually listing some specs too! :lol:
The definition of a NEON

eRock98
1GN Registrant

Post by eRock98 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:40 am

And here's why i go on neons.org :attentionwhore:

Just because i didn't remember to post up some Specs "Laidesman55" decides to attack me.

Nothings wrong with doing this "Hey what are the specs?"

"OH! I forgot to post it! Let me get it for you!"

But noooooooOoOoOooOoOoOoooOOOO!!! [-(

My name is Ladiesman55 and i'm going to be a big pile-o-douche and try to get people to NOT buy it simply because eRock98 didn't post HIS for sale post the way i want it! [-X

Why cant you mind your own business?

Thanks to you ol sport i've lost a lot of respect for 1gn.org and for all i care it can go to hell! Its people like "Ladiesman55" that make me not come on 1gn.org.. Fuckin Cock monger.. "Ladiesman55" is what makes this site so lame.. Just another reason to not come on 1gn.org. :roll:

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:22 am

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:07 am

Yes simply awesome

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:02 pm

eRock98 wrote:And here's why i go on neons.org :attentionwhore:

Just because i didn't remember to post up some Specs "Laidesman55" decides to attack me.

Nothings wrong with doing this "Hey what are the specs?"

"OH! I forgot to post it! Let me get it for you!"

But noooooooOoOoOooOoOoOoooOOOO!!! [-(

My name is Ladiesman55 and i'm going to be a big pile-o-douche and try to get people to NOT buy it simply because eRock98 didn't post HIS for sale post the way i want it! [-X

Why cant you mind your own business?

Thanks to you ol sport i've lost a lot of respect for 1gn.org and for all i care it can go to hell! Its people like "Ladiesman55" that make me not come on 1gn.org.. Fuckin Cock monger.. "Ladiesman55" is what makes this site so lame.. Just another reason to not come on 1gn.org. :roll:
lmfao you should go look at your previous f/s thread on this site bud.. i did ask that and you gave me a dickhead response.. and i really liked your mature pm you sent me :lol:
if you dont respect this site then gtfo nobody is making you stay.. i already tried being polite in your first thread but you obviously ignored that.. stay on the big org its people like you that belong there so that the mods can poke fun at you and your handicaps.. you havent made a single contribution to this site so stfu and get over it.. if you cant take such a simple bashing from me idk how the fuck you would survive on the .org
The definition of a NEON

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:48 pm

No Ladiesman55 you just don't get it. You don't crap all over someone else's simple for sale thread.
You don't do this.
Ladi3sman55 wrote:
You don't do this.
Ladi3sman55 wrote:still cant list the specs on the amp.. you sir fail
You most definitely don't flame people in their for sale thread that had nothing to do with you.

Learn some manners.