1gn R/T Rims, 1gn Sunroof Motor, 1gn Euro turn - FL

Post any 1st gen Neon parts you have to sell here!
Lackof
1GN Registrant

1gn R/T Rims, 1gn Sunroof Motor, 1gn Euro turn - FL

Post by Lackof » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Do not own any neons anymore so I have no for need these parts.
Will only ship to people inside the U.S.

1gn original r/t rims - SOLD

I also have a small spare tire 4 lug pattern; never used. Make me an offer and pay shipping.

10 shipped
1gn REAL euro turn signal for the passenger side. If your questioning if it's real because of the black exterior, it is because I painted it black to match the engine bay instead of that ugly grey color. The reason I only have one is because the other was smashed. It is also sealed with silicone and will not leak or fog up. These were real nice when I had these installed, and I wish I was able to save the driver's side.

Download high-res pics to view bigger if you want at the link.

1gn sunroof motor - SOLD

I also have 2 front KONI adjustable struts that are blown I'm willing to sell. They would need re-valved. Make me an offer and pay shipping. If you want pics let me know.

Everything is also available to be picked up. I live on the north side of Jacksonville, FL.
Last edited by Lackof on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 am

Will you sell and ship just the R/T rims by themselves? I don't need those tires, and it adds a little to the cost of shipping.

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 am

Just the rims was $35 for 2 Bubble's. This was with both rims in a 16x16x16" box shipped from FL to PA via FedEx.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:28 am

2drSRT4 wrote:Will you sell and ship just the R/T rims by themselves? I don't need those tires, and it adds a little to the cost of shipping.
If you're willing to pay the 5 bucks or more per tire it takes for the shop to remove them.

I will only ship UPS for the rims and struts; everything else will be USPS. The lady said she has to ship in two separate boxes. 2 rims per box.

Shipped from FL to Illinois it is 112, to Kentucky it is 96, to New York it is 112. I'm willing to meet somewhat half way in between those prices and just do 200 shipped to anyone if they want them now. Other wise it will take me a few days to get another quote. Tires can be removed if buyer wants to pay the removal fee.

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Lackof wrote:
2drSRT4 wrote:Will you sell and ship just the R/T rims by themselves? I don't need those tires, and it adds a little to the cost of shipping.
If you're willing to pay the 5 bucks or more per tire it takes for the shop to remove them.

I will only ship UPS for the rims and struts; everything else will be USPS. The lady said she has to ship in two separate boxes. 2 rims per box.

Shipped from FL to Illinois it is 112, to Kentucky it is 96, to New York it is 112. I'm willing to meet somewhat half way in between those prices and just do 200 shipped to anyone if they want them now. Other wise it will take me a few days to get another quote. Tires can be removed if buyer wants to pay the removal fee.
You can sell those tires for around 20 each. And if you can't then I guess I'll just take the tires... Let me know what a local tires shop says about the tires. I'm sure they will dismount them for free AND give you a couple bucks for them.

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Wow, Havent heard from you in forever! What have you been up to Mr. Skill

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

2drSRT4 wrote:
Lackof wrote:

You can sell those tires for around 20 each. And if you can't then I guess I'll just take the tires... Let me know what a local tires shop says about the tires. I'm sure they will dismount them for free AND give you a couple bucks for them.

I'll call the shop and see what they say.

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 pm

wickedgoodneon wrote:Wow, Havent heard from you in forever! What have you been up to Mr. Skill
Graduating, working, moving, etc etc

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:21 am

Lackof wrote:
I'll call the shop and see what they say.
Thanks bud, let me know what they say. Those tires are in excellent condition and I know I would give some buck for them if I didn't already have some tires.

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:26 am

Lackof wrote:
wickedgoodneon wrote:Wow, Havent heard from you in forever! What have you been up to Mr. Skill
Thats Awesome! Your not missing anything. Big org hasn't changed a bit

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 am

wickedgoodneon wrote:
Lackof wrote:
Thats Awesome! Your not missing anything. Big org hasn't changed a bit
Oh I'm well aware. I posted this there as well. A fight started for no reason from some other members, and then I was banned again.
I'm apart of NAM (http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/index.php) a MINI forum because i own a 2011 mini cooper sport now and they are the nicest people in the world over there. No one fights over anything, and everyone is willing to help regardless what's asked or needed. Even the vendors hold special days where they do installs.

Someone needs to buy these parts or I'm just going to throw them away. Specially the KONI adjustable struts.

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:16 pm

You're just going to throw them away if you don't sell them?

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 pm

2drSRT4 wrote:You're just going to throw them away if you don't sell them?
everything will be tossed

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by 2drSRT4 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Damn. I really want those struts now...

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Reasonable offer and you can have them. I'm not expecting to get much of anything out of them.

I have shipped stock struts with eibach springs mounted on them and for 4 of them I think it only cost me 45 bucks with UPS. That was a few years ago though. These do not have any springs on them.

Like I said they are blown and probably need re-valved. The shock technician at the time of uninstall told me they were blown. I haven't actually inspected them to closely.