DOHC AMM N/A Intake Manifold. SOLD!!!!!

Post any 1st gen Neon parts you have to sell here!
Jonathan 2.4
1GN Registrant

DOHC AMM N/A Intake Manifold. SOLD!!!!!

Post by Jonathan 2.4 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

- Please read the entire thread before posting questions as they may be answered here already -
Up for sale is a lightly used All Motor Mike intake manifold. This manifold was designed for an all motor or nitrous application. It has ported runners, removed injector humps, and a separated water neck. The actual water neck is not included and a stock separated PT water neck should work fine (or your choice of separated neck). The runners have been polished, and the plenum and underside of the runners spray coated with a black wrinkle coat.

A similar optioned intake from AMM directly would cost you $620. Also, if you've been following his manifold thread, you can see that his turn around time is less than desirable (some people have been waiting over 1 year). This intake manifold is boxed up and ready to be shipped out. You can have this manifold within 10 days tops.

I will ship the same day via FedEx, or the following day with a tracking number delivered to you at that time or I will refund 20% of the purchase price and still ship the manifold (excluding Sundays and holidays and only on domestic shipping).

Pictures:

I'm asking for $500 shipped (Domestic Shipping, international will be more) or best offer.

I have feedback under the name "Jonathan 2.4" and "Fail" on neons.org. So search both if you're interested.

Jonathan
Last edited by Jonathan 2.4 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

blk00neon
Fresh Fish

Post by blk00neon » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:06 pm

is the intake still avail? thanks

Jonathan 2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jonathan 2.4 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:14 am

No, sorry, it sold last year. Forgot to update the thread.

Thanks,
Jonathan