1997 PLYMOUTH NEON HIGHLINE/EXPRESSO 4dr SDN w/52k in NH

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
mariusz
1GN n00b

1997 PLYMOUTH NEON HIGHLINE/EXPRESSO 4dr SDN w/52k in NH

Post by mariusz » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 am

I would like to sell my 1997 PLYMOUTH NEON HIGHLINE/EXPRESSO 4 door Sedan with just under 52 miles. The car is located in Derry NH, just off I-93, exit 4.

History report available for viewing when you come to see the car in person. I can email a sample page of the the history report if you are interested. Full report will be provided when the car will be viewed.
The report's highlights:
- 4 previous owners
- no accidents
- no title issues

It is equipped with:

- 2.0L SOHC engine
- Fully working manual AC
- Automatic Transmission
- Pioneer Radio/CD/mp3/USB/AUX with 4 Pioneer speakers
- Cruise Control
- Power door locks
- Key-less entry
- Remote trunk opener
- Auto door locks with ignition for safety

The car is very clean; almost at new state upholstery. Actual fuel consumption is between 30 - 36 MPG depending on driving style and if the AC is on. On my daily commute I get around 34 MPG.
Inspected until September 2012. Will pass the next inspection without any problems as any upcoming issues pointed out by the previous inspection were fixed.

With the car you will receive:
- HAYNES repair manual;
- CD player face plate carrying case;
- one extra set of mud guards;
- lockable fuel tank cap;
- two ignition keys, two gas cap keys, two keyless entry remotes;

Work performed on the car within the last year (have receipts and service records):
- Air filter, wiper blades and oil changed at Valvoline at the beginning of June;
- New stainless steel catalytic converter;
- New front struts and mounts, front sway bar links and engine mount;
- New fuel pump, spark plugs, spark plug wires and fuel neck filler at 42000 miles;
- Tires changed, Coolant flush, New rotors, new oil pressure sensor at 39k miles;

I rate the vehicle's condition as GOOD. It has some surface rust (no perforation) and the usual dings and scratches from various traffic fellows. In my opinion, nothing major.

Any reasonable offer will be carefully reviewed. KBB value for FAIR condition is $2712 for 52k miles (check the options when you run the report - Highline/Expresso, Automatic transmission, AC, cruise control, mp3/CD, power door locks, keyless entry).

I can provide other pictures on request, if you want to see some specific angles.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26473129@N06/

I am looking to get $2650 for it.

Thank you for viewing!

northern
1GN Registrant

Post by northern » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 am

Good luck.

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Damn nice car, $2,500 seems steep for a stock 1gn.
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

northern
1GN Registrant

Post by northern » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Thats what I was thinking too.
but who knows he might have a pot of gold in the trunk.

mcclunet
1GN Registrant

Post by mcclunet » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Ya no kidding, I paid 6 bills for mine, and ya it was a bit beat up, but still drove it 100 miles as it was. knock a grand off it and it may be closer to what people would be willin to pay