Cleanest 1998 Dodge Neon R/T SOLD!!!

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Glad I got you all hot and bothered over me new camaro, and learn how to spell you fucking redneck, my camaro isn't that fast??? no.... but it's as quick as your mom lol. heres a video for you of what she runs stock you ignorant queef!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LuFETzsjPo
Sales Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=335511

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:04 pm

1gnR/T wrote:Glad I got you all hot and bothered over me new camaro, and learn how to spell you fucking redneck, my camaro isn't that fast??? no.... but it's as quick as your mom lol. heres a video for you of what she runs stock you ignorant queef!

You posted a video of a tv show road test....Wtf how is that relevant?

A stock ls1 isnt that quick especially if you cant drive it. maybe you can drive a FWD neon because that takes little to no effort but once you step into RWD V8 cars its another story.

I have 98 camaro as well. Do you want to race it?.....I forgot to mention it puts 669hp to the wheels @ 10 psi and I could bump up the boost if I ever wanted to.

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:35 pm

You must of missed the part where I said it's winter and car doesn't see winter, pics of your 600+hp camaro please.. I've owned lots of rear wheel drive V8 vehicles, full size trucks, a car, and my s10 with a 400 small block I had in high school, just give it up man, I can keep proving you wrong all day, oh and I bought my buddies STI last summer, I have video of that also, It just has intake and exhaust for now but it's my ice racer.

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:03 pm

If you had all the stuff you said you have/had you wouldnt of been trying to make a neon fast for almost two years.

Come down to GLD this spring and Ill spank the shit out of you. That will be proof and we can video tape for proof.

Bigrick
1GN Registrant

Post by Bigrick » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Turbo or supercharger?

1genRTturbo
1GN Registrant

Post by 1genRTturbo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 pm

1gnR/T wrote:Glad I got you all hot and bothered over me new camaro, and learn how to spell you fucking redneck, my camaro isn't that fast??? no.... but it's as quick as your mom lol. heres a video for you of what she runs stock you ignorant queef!

only some dipshit white boy would call people redneck. and my mom is fast huh? good to know, she's 51 and could teach your punk ass a thing or two. oh and my spelling is better than your piss poor gramar! and i've driven a few ls1's before, great powerplant, but not that great unless its in a vette or something. and nice job of posting a link to a car thats not even yours. you FAIL! panzy.
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the bottom!

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:07 pm

I wish I still had the s10 then you wouldn't be spanking the shit out of nothing, I can race you with the sti at gld if you want this spring but like I said it just has a intake and exhaust nothing crazy fast but shes quick enough for me, trying to make my neon fast for two years? same day I bought it I had all the bolt on's laying in my living room that went on my girlfriends R/T I guess you could say it was mine though since I bought it for her and was titled in my name, you still aren't getting the point, and nice pic of your camaro NOT. looks like some shitty all seasons in that pic also, if it was really 600+ horse you would at least have drag radials at minimum or it would be like driving on snow. any pics of the motor? or are they all cut up like the above.
Last edited by 1gnR/T on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:12 pm

1genRTturbo wrote:

only some dipshit white boy would call people redneck. and my mom is fast huh? good to know, she's 51 and could teach your punk ass a thing or two. oh and my spelling is better than your piss poor gramar! and i've driven a few ls1's before, great powerplant, but not that great unless its in a vette or something. and nice job of posting a link to a car thats not even yours. you FAIL! panzy.
Still burn's your ass huh, just showing you what a stock camaro can run buddy, keep hating I get a kick of out you homos and your uber gay slow neons, now if you had a nice clean R/T or ACR that's one thing but coming from a guy like you your opinion doesn't mean anything.

Bigrick
1GN Registrant

Post by Bigrick » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey come on now man. My cars pretty quick. And it's a neon. And I've never said anything mean. To you.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:22 pm

i dont even own a neon. i sold it a few months ago and bought a new car. here is a video of ME at the track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSabfQmosoY
and dont get me wrong in high school i drove this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDMGMd6yEI
That was just my street legal daily in high school it was nothing. You should see my dads camaro and my uncles mustang:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4VwaGIn4wc

(incase you didnt understand what im getting at here is a quick explanation: ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET. its easy to lie, nobody gives a shit, and you're a dumbfuck)

/thread
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:23 pm

sage
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:56 pm

LoL i forgot you moved to Ohio Zach
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:17 am

Its turbo. And I doubt your s10 would keep up. I had a gutted s10 with a 383 stroker so I know exactly where you would be running. In that pic it only had heads and cam with a 100 shot, nittos in the rear. It ran an low 11s all day and I was kicked out because it wasnt caged. Now its caged with a motor built to handle boost. Its tuned for 10 lbs of boost but I can easily take it to a dyno,bump up the boost and get it tuned for 15 psi. I built it and only got to drive it twice, and I never got to the track Its currently in beloit where its stored for winter. Stop talking about your gay ass STi and run me in spring. I bet $1000 I still pull a better 60ft than you. Better yet bring your camaro so I can show you the tail lights of a real LS1.

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:52 pm

I've got $250 on Mahifish's car. You down? I'll paypal you if you win. You paypal me when you lose.
2005 Neon SXT Black - SOLD
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
2004 Neon SRT-4 - 13.9@102
1995 Neon ACR NYG Sedan - 12.5:1 SOHC coming
1996 ACR Sedan - Koni yellows, stock as hell
Free Philly

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:36 am

My plan is to sell the STI and some of my other winter beaters and put some money into the camaro, heads, cam, lid and 4.11's by spring and of course some drag radials and a new clutch is needed.

Camaro vs camaro race sound's good in spring, still traveling the country with work but I can trailer it with the company truck so i'm sure I could make it to gld this spring/summer/fall doesn't matter.
Last edited by 1gnR/T on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.