95 4dr SOHC NW Pa

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
nela1984
1GN Registrant

95 4dr SOHC NW Pa

Post by nela1984 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 pm

So I really dont want to get rid of it but just need something I will get to drive. I have my 4 dr mtx up for sale. This was my sisters car, she has been on here for some time making post i guess. I own the car but she has been driving it since i purchased it.

It is a 95, 4 door 5 speed SOHC. I got the car in nov 06 or 07 it was wrecked in the right front. My sister need a car for a little bit so i did the minor work to fix it for her to drive it, i havent seen it since lol.

The good,
The motor was replaced at 110, miles, it had already had a new head gasket, timing belt, and water pump put on it less than 150 miles before i bought it. Installed the gauge cluster that the motor car out of, it read 115,275 at the time of install. It now has around 133,000 on it. The fuel injectors and fuel rail, coil pack, calipers have been updated to the 2000 up parts. The TB was upgraded from the 48mm to the 52mm. Replaced the temp sensor and cam sensor. I also removed the oil light and put in a pressure gauge. I just replaced the inner tie rods in dec or 09.

Their is currently a Sony 52x4 explode head unit in the dash along with Sony 6x9's in the rear dash, It has lighting audio 10" sub with a 750W amp, door speakers are stock to my knowledge.

The hood was converted to open from the front , along with the flip flop trunk, and the tail lights were swap out for some aftermarket ones. It has a wings west body kit, front bumper cover back bumper cover and side skirts. put a good scoop on with the intent to cut out or a CAI but never got to finish it yet.

The bad,
It is a 95, so it has a few bad spots under it. The trunk has small crack i rusted in it. also looks like some one put in a patch in the rr of the trunk. Had some body work to hide small dings and dents most you cant see unless you are looking for them. The glass has scratches and chips but is good for the age. The front and real seats have been changed from another car. The core support shows sign of damage for the crash, but is good for at leat another year or two. 5th gear grinds a lil bit but if you go slow and hit the clutch twice it is shifts fine.

The other good,
This car has a ton of parts. It has two fuel injection rails, and injectors for the older motor, one extra coil pack, two head lights and markers, got 3 extra doors windows and back glass. Got all the stock seats and dash parts, Got two other front fenders, stock bumper covers and a core support from another car, The stock motor was being rebuilt it is in the deal, as well. The motor was bored out .030 over and has the pistons to go in the block. crank looked good as did the rods so they will go too. I know i have may more parts than i got listed but i am no where near where I keep the parts. oh the 16" wheels and tires would also go. It has 14's on it for the winter.

The only reason i am thing of getting rid of this is due to, my sister got a car when the inspection ran out on the neon, at the end of dec 09. I am more of a import person, And i am looking for a 240sx, supra or something in a RWD. I am looking to get around $2700 for this car. I know it has some problems but i am working on what i can while i still have it. If i buy anything for it it will go with the car. I have a 2.4 stratus motor, wireing and pcm, will sale it With the car only for the right price. I will not sale parts seperate, one package deal. Picture in the garage section.. Any other question please ask i will let you know asap. Thanks
Tim

I may do a trade on this for the right car if it is RWD.
95 dodge neon base mod. reconstructed to
95 neon with p/s 16in rims, filped hood, flip flop trunk, bodykit, tilt wheel, sunroof, painted taillights, 3in streight pipe, and 5 bolt wheel assembly.

nela1984
1GN Registrant

Post by nela1984 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:28 pm

Hey guys I would really like some feed back on this car. I would like to know what your all thinking. as far as the price and all. I think it is a good deal with all the extras and stuff done to it. Want more pictures let me know..

These are old pictures, a lot was done to the car since they were taken, paint and other lil things like tail lights.

This stuff is all black now to keep with the theme of the new paint.

95 neon with p/s 16in rims, filped hood, flip flop trunk, bodykit, tilt wheel, sunroof, painted taillights, 3in streight pipe, and 5 bolt wheel assembly.

nela1984
1GN Registrant

Post by nela1984 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Hey i just replaced both rear wheel bearing's, put new brakes on the rear as well. New front brakes, rotors and ball joints. Should be getting it inspected in the next few weeks after i get insurance on it.

nela1984
1GN Registrant

Post by nela1984 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:17 pm

after careful consideration and not getting any replies on this car i took it to the crusher. topic closed

JmAnneonrt
1GN Registrant

Post by JmAnneonrt » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:57 pm

should have parted it out..

1genRTturbo
1GN Registrant

Post by 1genRTturbo » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 pm

nela1984 wrote:after careful consideration and not getting any replies on this car i took it to the crusher. topic closed
yet another fail so epic its a..... no wait... yeah its still a fail. that was a sweet car, too nice to go to a crusher and become tomorrows honda's.
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the bottom!

dude man
1GN Registrant

Post by dude man » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:22 pm

1genRTturbo wrote:
nela1984 wrote:after careful consideration and not getting any replies on this car i took it to the crusher. topic closed
yet another fail so epic its a..... no wait... yeah its still a fail. that was a sweet car, too nice to go to a crusher and become tomorrows honda's.

that is so true, DAMM THOSE HONDAS! lets blow them up
-"its stock body, its not in the RiCe section next to the beef and chicken mix"-

metal_gear_jon
1GN Registrant

Post by metal_gear_jon » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:34 am

No replies.... no shit $2,700 was WAY too much. You could of sold the car for $1,300 all day. Newer motor, plus a 2.4 to go with, worth at least $400 for both to the right person. Ever hear of Craigslist? Or even the big bad .org?

Plus the painted door handles in the pic back when it was blue tell me it was a sport model at one time with rear discs.

Major Fail!!
'98 Alpine Green Coupe turbo fodder
^ Not mine...

http://www.tristateneons.org/ never forget...

Have a lol

Feeding the trolls since '07

custom95neon
1GN Registrant

Post by custom95neon » Mon May 17, 2010 1:52 pm

this is the most dumb thing i have seen. Why would you crush a car that nice. :(

nela1984
1GN Registrant

Post by nela1984 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 pm

The reason it went to the crusher is as follows, No person made even a lame offer on it. I kept putting money in it in hopes of saleing it. Yet the car sat for 3 months in my parents yard. I was given 2 weeks to sale it or remove it from the yard. I sat it along the highway at another friends home for a few weeks and it had to be removed from their. I ran out of options and was not going to just give it away. It was a very nice car and had so much to go with it i felt 2700 was a reasonable price. No the 2.4 didnt go to junk i sold it few weeks later for $800 with all the left over parts that were still laying around. If some one would have offered me 1500 or so id of sold it on the spot. Then i take into accout the 500 i got out of it for scrap i still got that 1300 someone said before.

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Hope it atleast sat at a pick apart so some other parts woukd be saved.
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

nela1984
1GN Registrant

Post by nela1984 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am

honestly i dont think it did them places want u to just give them the car. at least all the ones i know of do.

doubtedneon
1GN n00b

Post by doubtedneon » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:22 pm

wow, u fail sir.