sold for $6,800/ still have 2.4 bottom end

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

sold for $6,800/ still have 2.4 bottom end

Post by 1gnR/T » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:11 pm

I am selling a 95 white 2 door with a 2.4 swap and a 95 white 4 door parts car the 2.4 hasnt ran yet but does have megasquirt that i will include, the motor will run i just havnt had the time or desire for this project any more cuz i bought an R/T and will be working on that, i have a buddy from madison that will be coming to buy or at least look on saturday and that is the only day i will be home, if you are interested p.m. me and i can tell you many more details i will have pics up sat. as that is when i get home so i can take pics of it if it is not already sold.... like i said the car is gona sell saturday but whoever outbids him is able 2 take them and he is ok with that because lets face it we can all use more money haha. parts car has no trans/motor also have a spare 2.4 block in great cond. that is extra or i may just keep it and put it in the R/T with the 2.0 head idk yet but i made my mind up 2 start work on the R/T hurry offer ends this sat. as cars will be sold 4 $6000 unless another offer comes along THX
Last edited by 1gnR/T on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sales Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=335511

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:13 pm

No trades either as i want the cash for my R/T THX

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

SOLD/PLZ DELETE

Post by 1gnR/T » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:40 pm

SOLD!!! LOL that is the fastest ive ever sold a car not even 4 hrs. it took haha i love it, Both sold for $6,800 buyer is from minneapolis MN is coming tommorw night and will be taking the cars from my girlfriend i wont even be able to say bye to them :cry: i knew this was to good of an offer to refuse jus didnt think it would happen this quick, i guess auto trader is a good place if your looking to sell. On to project R/T