Page 1 of 1
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 pm
Long time no see fellow 1gn'ers!
I haven't talked to many of you in a very long time, but I hope you have all been doing well!
I still don't have a replacement for my baby that I brought out to N2K8.
Currently driving a 1989 Ford Taurus SHO with a pushrod motor!
How have you all been?!
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:05 pm
HMM lets see... totaled my red coupe, the bought a toyta, then bought a non running sort coupe...and am working on getting it running...thats about it.
Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 pm
What happened to your neon?
Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:50 am
Ghost Neon wrote:What happened to your neon?
Well, in the few years that I owned it:
- ran 18's at N2K7 (CAI, BOOGER BUSHINGS, ETC) before I replaced the motor.
- Ran it into 3 feet of water in a tornado storm/flood
- Hydrolocked motor #1
- Replaced motor
- Replaced interior
- Did a headgasket and timing belt job
- Headgasket blew 3 months later (with MLS and copper spray)
- Was still driving it
- Broke drivers side axle while driving at 20mph (not heavy)
- Replaced axle
- Tranny blew out (same day)
- Sold for $300
- It now sits at LKQ junkyard in Rockford with all its windows busted out and dents all over it. Sad :'(
Bought this for 400:
Ended up being a total loss (tranny and rad blew out)
Now I'm driving a 1989 Ford Taurus 3.0L PushRod SHO