Vinny's Neon search thread - thanks!

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
metal_gear_jon
1GN Registrant

Post by metal_gear_jon » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:47 pm

I would just point out all of the flaws, then bring up any maintenance issues with it (timing belt , water pump etc...) then hit him with $2400 ( the real owner of course)
'98 Alpine Green Coupe turbo fodder
^ Not mine...

http://www.tristateneons.org/ never forget...

Have a lol

Feeding the trolls since '07

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:41 pm

I don't really know how to get in touch with the owner, I know where he loves though and could try to put a note on it.

Also, the middleman is someone I have to work with closely every day, he's a touchy dude with mental health problems and bad mood swings (like me! lol), if I piss him off my work life WILL be made difficult. He seemed pissy enough when I didn't buy the car for the money his dude supposedly wanted, which is what got me thinking he was trying to make money on it in the first place.

And I would really rather have a SOHC sedan. I don't need an RT with new struts when I have a complete ACR+ suspension in my basement.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Maybe trying searching a little farther. A lot of the time your going to have to take a bit of a drive to find a decent car for a good price.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 pm

Yeah I just don't have the free time to be driving all over, and on rare occasion that I do it becomes hard to find anyone I know with free time to play wheel man for the return trip.

I think I'm getting this R/T tomorrow for $2500, I know some of you said it was too much, but I need a car and I'd just be spending the money on gas or whatever to bring something from out of town anyway. Fuck it, it is a nice unmolested car that has obviously been cared for. I'll keep you guys posted.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?