Our Newest member

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:21 am

It's 69ish miles from there. Apparently there is a track not far from Pottstown, but that's almost 2 hours from where I keep the 98.
2005 Neon SXT Black - SOLD
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
2004 Neon SRT-4 - 13.9@102
1995 Neon ACR NYG Sedan - 12.5:1 SOHC coming
1996 ACR Sedan - Koni yellows, stock as hell
Free Philly

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:01 am

Let's figure something out and make this happen.

BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by BlueR/T » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 am

[quote="robert 'bob' paulson"]or BlueR/T[/quote]

no, but I'm mad i didn't think of it first

I just stopped by to see how things are, and i see this forum has gone NOWHERE, and I'm not missing anything

BTW for everyone one who is gonna flame me, just remember that everything you want on your car, i have already

and don't forget that my car runs in top shape, and is NOT in pieces on my garage floor :lol:

so flame away, it's probably gonna be another 6 months before i check back on this thread, but with as pathetic as this forum is, i don't think it will need any bumps

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 am

If you don't like it, leave. You're a little attention whoring dumbass. Your antics are just annoying.

Now go jerk off to a life sized cutout of The Stig or something equally gay.

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 pm

BlueR/T wrote:
robert 'bob' paulson wrote:or BlueR/T

I just stopped by to see how things are, and i see this forum has gone NOWHERE, and I'm not missing anything

BTW for everyone one who is gonna flame me, just remember that everything you want on your car, i have already

and don't forget that my car runs in top shape, and is NOT in pieces on my garage floor :lol:

so flame away, it's probably gonna be another 6 months before i check back on this thread, but with as pathetic as this forum is, i don't think it will need any bumps
your an idiot. I know your checking this right now. You continually tell us that we all fags, you hate this site, and your never coming back. Look whos back. I guess you hate it so much you couldnt stay away from it.

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:27 pm

I really don't care what you guys think. I don't care so much, that I'm going to defend myself and counter every point made, just to show you how much I don't care.

PS I'm never coming back...until I need some attention.

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:33 pm

BlueR/T wrote:
robert 'bob' paulson wrote:or BlueR/T

quoting skillz fail you.

97 sohc- 'Victoria'

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:05 pm

BlueR/T wrote:

I'm sure as fuck happy that I don't have those ugly ass Altezza tails. Or that gay painted interior.

Go back to playing WoW, don't you have a raid to get to?

That screen shot taken from his photobucket.
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
Free Philly

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:42 pm

He's the man now. I guess all the time he spends not working on his car he uses to impres the middle aged lunch ladies of the WoW world?

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:47 am

Roy, I lol'd so hard dude.
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
Free Philly

Passt
1GN Registrant