Hater's Seventh Heaven

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Pete
1GN Registrant

Post by Pete » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:23 pm

:book: I've read this story before... Skill's a douche. End of story.
Q: What is "bigger, better, faster, smarter, louder, longer, stronger"?

A: Whatever Skill says he has seen/done/knows in response to someone elses claim.

Stags
1GN Registrant

Post by Stags » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:18 pm

Pete wrote::book: I've read this story before... Skill's a douche. End of story.
/thread
1996 ACR Coupe-The Race Car
1999 R/T-The Daily Driver
Mopar Header,Mopar Perf. PCM, Mopar X-High Rates, Iceman CAI, ATX TB, Boogers, Edelbrock SDT Muffler, AFX FMM
1998 Sport Coupe-Project Car- Awaiting Power

superD
1GN Registrant

Post by superD » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:18 am

Pete wrote::book: I've read this story before... Skill's a douche. End of story.
hi pete!
1995 4 door mtx with 96 cam. Booger bushings
1999 turbo coupe putting 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag
stuff for sale, MTX swap
Talk of ATXs is prohibited on neons.org, it is blasphemy and will invoke the wrath of the MTX elitests.
superD member #3

Trinity
1GN Registrant

Post by Trinity » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:31 am

Stags wrote:
Trinity wrote:fail.
Were we talking about your yellow car?
Nah... just you.
roysneon wrote:Yeah, Trinity is the last person on the earth who should have any right to pass fail/win judgment on others.
anddddd you're the second to last next to me, so get comfy... or
GTFO and go play with yourself. It's probably the most productive thing you'll do all day.
I like em bright... like Skittles should be...
'95 Plymouth Neon Sport - NYG (on jackstands)
'03 Dodge Neon SXT - Solar Yellow (totaled)
'08 Dodge Caliber SRT4 - Sunburst Orange (daily)

BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by BlueR/T » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:51 am

Trinity wrote:
Stags wrote:
Trinity wrote:fail.
Were we talking about your yellow car?
Nah... just you.
roysneon wrote:Yeah, Trinity is the last person on the earth who should have any right to pass fail/win judgment on others.
anddddd you're the second to last next to me, so get comfy... or
GTFO and go play with yourself. It's probably the most productive thing you'll do all day.

OWND

lol

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 am

Yah Tina maybe if you had a car that was worth a damn.

Edit*
Oh wait ... i forgot this was a NEON forum.

Trinity
1GN Registrant

Post by Trinity » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:02 am

Lackof wrote:Yah Tina maybe if you had a car that was worth a damn.

Edit*
Oh wait ... i forgot this was a NEON forum.
god I know right??? stupid $200 piece of shit in my driveway

edit*
oh wait... I forgot.. i've got a Pussy Magnet..... er.. SRT in the driveway. Least SOMETHING is worth a damn out there.
I like em bright... like Skittles should be...
'95 Plymouth Neon Sport - NYG (on jackstands)
'03 Dodge Neon SXT - Solar Yellow (totaled)
'08 Dodge Caliber SRT4 - Sunburst Orange (daily)

bone-yard-racing
1GN Registrant

Post by bone-yard-racing » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:23 am

Should we maybe ban this asshole all ready? It's been several months since I visited this site and I kind of remember why now it's always drama. Sure is funny though :lol:
1996 Dodge Neon sdn: Eugene ACR clone magnifyed... Blown up waiting on a 2.4
1995 Plymouth Sport sdn: Harold DOHC swap FSP/TTE/PTE #327
2004 neon R/T: Bolt on DD

www.boneyardracing.com

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:29 am

bone-yard-racing wrote:Should we maybe ban this asshole all ready? It's been several months since I visited this site and I kind of remember why now it's always drama. Sure is funny though :lol:
It's a good thing you remember the assholes who start it too.

TomZ
1GN Registrant

Post by TomZ » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:47 am

Lackof wrote:
bone-yard-racing wrote:Should we maybe ban this asshole all ready? It's been several months since I visited this site and I kind of remember why now it's always drama. Sure is funny though :lol:
It's a good thing you remember the assholes who start it too.
TomZ wrote:Posted 10/24/2008 http://forum.1gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=32
Lackof wrote:
Archametes wrote:
Lackof wrote:edit
ok where's the "how to" ?

I can't modify the valve body if there's no How To showing me "how to" do it.... :?
Sux doesn't it?

I don't support a site that doesn't support me. Figure it out on your own like i did. ;)

Why should I help people that bash me constantly?

Yet you post here asking for people's help. I imagine Benjineon04, Tyler, Lasi3sman55 and RedRocket might feel used by you. Congratulations, you've displayed your true colors once again. It shouldn't be difficult for such a smart guy to figure out why people think so little of you. :wink:

If calling you out for using people is being an asshole I plead guilty as hell. The fascinating thing is just how accurate the assessment is. One other point that bothers me; Are you claiming you did the original work on those how-tos? Or was it just someone else's work you found, and re-formatting and posting it was your contribution? I would find it hard to believe you actually developed those articles, you certainly haven't displayed that depth of knowledge here.

The point is: on-line forums are communities that are at their best when members share a common interest and help each other without expecting anything in return, let alone demand quid pro quo.

You are an embarrasment to this forum and yourself. This forum would be better off without you, albeit less pathetic.
'95 ACR Coupe, 14.366 @ 94.57 MPH Bolt-ons and weight redux (Built 2.4 needs final assembly)
'02 ES Magnum swap, Comp 200 Cam, ACR suspension, bolt ons.
'00 Chrysler LE (Fiancee's) Stock, 1GN R/T rims

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:09 pm

TomZ wrote:If calling you out for using people is being an asshole I plead guilty as hell. The fascinating thing is just how accurate the assessment is. One other point that bothers me; Are you claiming you did the original work on those how-tos? Or was it just someone else's work you found, and re-formatting and posting it was your contribution? I would find it hard to believe you actually developed those articles, you certainly haven't displayed that depth of knowledge here.

The point is: on-line forums are communities that are at their best when members share a common interest and help each other without expecting anything in return, let alone demand quid pro quo.

You are an embarrasment to this forum and yourself. This forum woulb be better off without you, albeit less pathetic.
An embarrassment to this forum?! OH NO!?!?!?!?!!? OH GOD what shall i do now. oh noooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The 1gn.org forummmmm oooohhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry to break it hard to you, but for the millionth time I don't care.

I shared my ideas and interests. There is no need to continuing sharing them with assholes who bash the one that is helping everyone else.
I still find it funny you guys try to argue that fact.
Find your own ideas and post them for everyone else.
I don't see you attempting to post any how to's/articles for helping.
I love hypocrites.

PAGE 50!!!!!! LETS DOOOO IT.

TomZ
1GN Registrant

Post by TomZ » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:15 pm

Lackof wrote:
TomZ wrote:If calling you out for using people is being an asshole I plead guilty as hell. The fascinating thing is just how accurate the assessment is. One other point that bothers me; Are you claiming you did the original work on those how-tos? Or was it just someone else's work you found, and re-formatting and posting it was your contribution? I would find it hard to believe you actually developed those articles, you certainly haven't displayed that depth of knowledge here.

You are an embarrasment to this forum and yourself. This forum woulb be better off without you, albeit less pathetic.
An embarrassment to this forum?! OH NO!?!?!?!?!!? OH GOD what shall i do now. oh noooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The 1gn.org forummmmm oooohhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry to break it hard to you, but for the millionth time I don't care.

I shared my ideas and interests. There is no need to continuing sharing them with assholes who bash the one that is helping everyone else.
I still find it funny you guys try to argue that fact.
Find your own ideas and post them for everyone else.
I don't see you attempting to post any how to's/articles for helping.
I love hypocrites.

PAGE 50!!!!!! LETS DOOOO IT.

Hypocrite, that's odd coming from you

Lackof wrote:I will not help anyone else out on this forum.
If Archametes wants to vote for my photo then maybe I can help him out if he pm's me.
Otherwise figure it out on your own.
You have to give something to get something.

Fail. Yet again. Loser.

BTW I have posted a how-to on 2GN, but unlike you it was something original. I figure most people are smart enough to look at the .org and 2GN to see someone else's work.
Last edited by TomZ on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'95 ACR Coupe, 14.366 @ 94.57 MPH Bolt-ons and weight redux (Built 2.4 needs final assembly)

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:17 pm

Exactly and insults don't get you anything.
A thank you goes a long way, which why i send the information out upon request to the ones that truly appreciate it.

TomZ
1GN Registrant

Post by TomZ » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:22 pm

Lackof wrote:Exactly and insults don't get you anything.
A thank you goes a long way, which why i send the information out upon request to the ones that truly appreciate it.

If by Exactly refers to "giving to get" you still don't get the point. You're too self-absorbed to understand it means YOU must give to get. It doesn't mean the other person must give first. Wow! You are thick.

Fail. Again. Keep 'em coming, I've got plenty more.

Stags
1GN Registrant

Post by Stags » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:31 pm

Lackof wrote: I'm sorry to break it hard to you, but for the millionth time I don't care.
So why do you keep coming back? No one likes you here.
1996 ACR Coupe-The Race Car
1999 R/T-The Daily Driver
Mopar Header,Mopar Perf. PCM, Mopar X-High Rates, Iceman CAI, ATX TB, Boogers, Edelbrock SDT Muffler, AFX FMM
1998 Sport Coupe-Project Car- Awaiting Power