Cell Phones?

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Cell Phones?

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:22 pm

So what kinda phones do you guys have? my razor maxx ve finally took a shit not to long ago so i got a free replacement just to have that one take a shit too. so they gave me an env2.. i must say the phone was really enjoyable! until it broke! :evil: the screen cracked and i havent dropped it a single time or put any excess pressure on it. its only the inside screen that is busted but its so fucking frusturating to have to get another phone! and i dont have insurance so they are trying to tell me i have to buy my next phone.. HA! we will see about that! i was talking to one of my other friends that has this phone too and she has gone through 4 of these phones having the same problem.. so my guess is these phone screens are JUNK.
/rant
anyways what phones do you guys have im looking to get something else but i might try this phone again.
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

red98sohcsedan
1GN Registrant

Post by red98sohcsedan » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:26 pm

ive got a razr v3....its alright...its pretty durable...its scratched to hell and shit and has been dropped like 8 times but the screens are still not broken...but the software on em is garbage...it likes to restart itself whenever it pleases...in the middle of calls and shit the screen will just completely white out and the phone will reset itself dropping the call...i need a new phone..i want a samsung blackjack 2 soo bad...ive got a few friends with em and they are awesome!...an iphone would be sweet but those are uber expensive...plus i already got an ipod touch lol
1998 Plymouth Neon Highline Sedan
PR4 Flame Red
Sohc ATX
Kenwood HU, Sub, Amp
StreetGlow 7 color LED UnderGlow
Custom red door panel upholstry

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:09 pm

ok so both of you have Verizon as a carrier. I have the Motorola W755. It's pretty basic but it's also pretty durable. I like my wifes LG phone, not sure of the model but it's all stainless steel. It's also a Verizon phone.

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:28 pm

Pantech Duo- AT&T. Great for texting and is nice but camera sucks.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:25 pm

i actually really liked my razor maxx ve but it started to glitch on the screen after about a year of use. the camera was awesome and it wasnt super slow like most razors. it did however like to freeze up now and then but never really bothered me
env2 is awesome just really shitty screens and the front is very limited as to what it can do which isnt near as bad as some people play it out to be. one thing i dont like about the design is the speakers are on the inside so it doesnt get very loud unless its open. loud enough tho. it also calls people on occasion because of the large front buttons. only happened twice since i had the phone which isnt bad. only called the last person in my call history.
ugh nothing is going right in my life right now lol anyone wana buy me a new phone?

tyler how do you like the duo. i dont think id like how it opens 2 different ways but im sure id get used to it.

archametes i like the look of the w755 didnt look at any features tho.
im pretty sure i know what phone your talking about too i think the front is actually brushed aluminum.

red98 the blackjack is sweet but im not too fond of the price tag lol plus with any smart phone you have to pay for the internet which is 10 a month minimum
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:19 pm

I love how it opens 2 different ways. It makes texting fast and easy and I can use it as a phone wen I want to. It really is a good phone, I just hate the camera its not good at all.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Benjineon04
1GN Registrant

Post by Benjineon04 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:13 am

I have a chocolate and its pretty nice. The only bad thing is the buttons are tiny for my fingers so I'll hit the occasional wrong button. But the camera is pretty good and I like the big screen. A couple of my friends have the env2 and its held up good.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:45 am

ha I still rock an old school Nokia 6010:

But the battery only has about 10 min of talk time, so I am gonna go out today and try to get a new one. I just want something that won't break, I don't care if it has a camera or any of this other fancy shit.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:12 pm

ugh i hate the choc. it has a terrible camera.. no flash!
and i know people that have had luck with the env2 too
lol at the nokia 6010 but hey it gets the job done right? lol
The definition of a NEON

red98sohcsedan
1GN Registrant

Post by red98sohcsedan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:13 pm

actually i dont have verizon...ive got AT&T
PR4 Flame Red
Sohc ATX
Kenwood HU, Sub, Amp

red98sohcsedan
1GN Registrant

Post by red98sohcsedan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm

and with smart phones you only have to pay for the internet if you want it...if you dont want it you dont have to pay for it...and you can still have a smart phone
PR4 Flame Red
Sohc ATX
Kenwood HU, Sub, Amp

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:59 pm

red98sohcsedan wrote:and with smart phones you only have to pay for the internet if you want it...if you dont want it you dont have to pay for it...and you can still have a smart phone
And then u can use free Wi-Fi where ever you can pick it up!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Benjineon04
1GN Registrant

Post by Benjineon04 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 am

Ladi3sman55 wrote:ugh i hate the choc. it has a terrible camera.. no flash!
and i know people that have had luck with the env2 too
lol at the nokia 6010 but hey it gets the job done right? lol
my chocolate takes good pics for a camera phone. and flashes on most phones suck anyways so i don't need it. I took these pics with my chocolate:

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Yep, pretty good for a camera phone! Flash on phones is wayyy overrated.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 pm

i disagree all of the pics ive ever posted have been from my phone and the flash is amazing! its extremely bright and useful since i can use it if im looking for something in the dark. the phone also had auto focus which was a seperate button just for that it was nice

btw i got a new env2 im getting a case for it tho!
The definition of a NEON