official 1gn election 08 thread

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Vinny
Administrator

official 1gn election 08 thread

Post by Vinny » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:05 am

I do not want to see this forum get filled up with political threads, and to be quite honest I would prefer to keep all political discussion off this forum (club4ag does not allow political discussion), but this is stuff that maybe should be discussed and obviously there is a demand for it. All political and election discussion is to remain in this thread, all other threads of a political nature from this point forward will be locked and/or deleted.

Vinny
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

superD
1GN Registrant

Post by superD » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:56 pm

1995 4 door mtx with 96 cam. Booger bushings
1999 turbo coupe putting 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag
stuff for sale, MTX swap
Talk of ATXs is prohibited on neons.org, it is blasphemy and will invoke the wrath of the MTX elitests.
superD member #3

NeonBLK
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonBLK » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:50 pm

After reading BlueRT's thread I agree there are two types of black males, the ones who try to achieve their goals and the ones who blame everybody for their problems. I, being a black man, will be voting for obama mainly because I agree with a lot of his views. I don't agree with people calling others voting for McCain racist, which is total BS.

thats my 2 cents

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:59 pm

I'll be voting for Obama this election, for a bunch of difference reasons. I agree with many of his views.....the one I really dont like is his view on homosexual marrige. But, I think he has real good intentions, is a very educated man, and I think he'll do a good job.

I dont think McCain would do a bad job either honestly, some of what hes talking about I agree with but his views on the war and his selection of Palin as VP killed any chance i have of voting for him. Palin is an idiot, and the thought of her being able to be president if McCain crokes, scares me to death!

Besides, did anyone notice how McCain was creeping around in the debate last night? Creeper for sure!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:16 pm

haha mccains wife looked so out of place. she didnt talk to anyone where as obama's wife was holding convo's with people and looked very comfortable with people..
anyways vinny you should post a poll just to see how people would actually vote. im kinda curious to be honest.
options coudl be..
Obama
McCain
Other
Neither

just an idea..
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:26 am

It's a car forum with the majority of its userbase outside of the state of California, it would be easy to predict McCain as the winner of such a poll.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:56 am

Vinny wrote:It's a car forum with the majority of its userbase outside of the state of California, it would be easy to predict McCain as the winner of such a poll.
Not neccessarily, I bet it would be close.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Tyler wrote:
Vinny wrote:It's a car forum with the majority of its userbase outside of the state of California, it would be easy to predict McCain as the winner of such a poll.
Not neccessarily, I bet it would be close.
agreed
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:37 pm

I do agree that Obama has some good ideas, but his ideas are only temporary. I was watching TV and this black woman put it the best way possible. Obama is like a Christmas present. He is fun and awesome for a while but give it a year or so and it isnt so fun anymore.

oh and just to work up all you obama supports

A vote for Obama is a Vote for terrorism!

Where is all his money coming from?
thanks superD

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:23 pm

wickedgoodneon wrote:I do agree that Obama has some good ideas, but his ideas are only temporary. I was watching TV and this black woman put it the best way possible. Obama is like a Christmas present. He is fun and awesome for a while but give it a year or so and it isnt so fun anymore.

oh and just to work up all you obama supports

A vote for Obama is a Vote for terrorism!

Where is all his money coming from?
thanks superD
if obama is like christmas and is only good for a year then its a good thing that christmas comes every year! :lol:
your right obama is a terrorist :roll:
at least obama knows how much money he has and how many houses he owns :roll:
The definition of a NEON

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 pm

I know, Obama is such a terrorist, I bet he's responsible for 9/11 too!

You people that say moronic stuff like that I have no respect for. If your joking, I hope you are but the ones that seriously say this are the true idiots of America.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by BlueR/T » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:37 am

Ladi3sman55 wrote: and how many houses he owns :roll:
his wife runs a real estate business, knowing that, is it too far fetched to think he doesnt know how many houses he and his wife own,

i have no idea how many radiators and clutches i have lying around, nor am i exactly sure how many cars i have to my name :lol:

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:46 am

Please tell me someone else watched SNL last night! THey did the debate from the other night and I lost it, was almost in tears. :lol:
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

NeonBLK
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonBLK » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:09 pm

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:30 pm

I think its hilarious to make fun of obama. All of his supporters get all defensive. Always saying how we dont know our facts and how ignorant and racist we are.

To me Obama and his wife are the most unpatriotic people that could be running for president. I really wanna know Obama secret agenda. I know you Obama supporters feel the same way. Its like BAM!! here is the gentleman who appears out of no where. We know nothing about him. His background is hidden in secrecy. He has been in the senate for about 20mo now and half of which has been running for presidency. Why would he wanna fast track so bad to be president. His tax policy is just to get the votes of 95% of the American public. because he knows that if you feed someone something they like they are gonna want more and they are gonna come to you to get it. And just because something looks good on paper doesn't mean its gonna work. Yeah 95%(actually 89%) of us will get a tax break, sweet, but whats the catch. The catch is, is the hes is going to raise our taxes somewhere else i.e. his purposed heath care for everyone. I mean there trying to attack Mccain about him taxing heath insurance. All obama is gonna do it tax us to pay for his heathcare plan. I could go on and on. I know some of you are gonna disagree but thats ok. I have my opinion and you can have yours. But lets all hope and prat that whom ever become president wil do america justice and bring us back the the greatest nation that we once where. peace