Obama Problems

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Obama Problems

Post by BlueR/T » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:23 am

I dont have a problem with obama persay, but his supporters, there is a obama campaign office right next door to where my best friend works, i went to go have lunch with him today and there was nothing but a bunch of black people (im not racist) walking around with a chip on their collective shoulder, first they gave me nasty looks for parking my bike up on the sidewalk, which is allowed in colorado, then they asked me who i was voting for, i said mccain, they proceeded to call me racist and say that by voting for mccain i am "keeping the black man down". WTF????

if i may ask, if obama wins, how will the "black man" be any different, they will continue to do they same thing day after day, but do they expect something??

what do they expect? that obama being elected will make all their problems go away

well they need to wake up, 1 person cannot wipe away human nature, it is in our nature to be racist, and to ostrasize anyone who is different, look at high school, but mature people look beyond skin color, I personally decide whether i like someone based on intelligence, speaking ablilty, and attire

a very good black friend once told me that there are two types of black men, those who work to do something with their life, and those who complain about being held back by white people, they blame their problems on everyone else but themselves, and they call the first group oreo's

but aside from the KKK, most white people have no problem with blacks

in the end we are all equal, but dont call me a racist just because you have a problem with white people

Oh BTW, if this offended someone, i dont care

superD
1GN Registrant

Post by superD » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:57 am

i agree.

you should have asked them if they we're voting for him based off race or his policy's if they said policies you should have asked them to go into detail.
1995 4 door mtx with 96 cam. Booger bushings
1999 turbo coupe putting 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag
stuff for sale, MTX swap
Talk of ATXs is prohibited on neons.org, it is blasphemy and will invoke the wrath of the MTX elitests.
superD member #3

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:01 am

Yeah I agree, well except with your decision to vote McCain heh

But really, I don't see Obama as being the savior so many see him to be and I'm certainly not horribly excited about him. I feel he is a better candidate than Kerry or Gore before him, but he's still a jerkoff politician with a religious agenda and an obvious longing for power and control, once again he's only the lesser of two evils in my eyes.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?