....past issues

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Mon May 05, 2008 7:27 pm

racer12306 wrote:We don't have a right to pass judgement when you dicked someone over. (Yes, until you get him all of his parts, you fucked up)

What do you mean shipping costs a lot more here?

I went to fedex's website:
Shipping from baltimore to beverly hills = $21.50
Shipping from dansville, ny (a little town up there) to beverly hills = 27.50

How is it more expensive to ship something from Baltimore than it would be to ship from a little hole in the wall town?
I am not from baltimore, and I am not shipping to beverly hills. Since I left work on Friday and went right to the highway, I did not have time to cash my check before 1pm (when banks close on sat. did not have enough to cash my check. Shipping a trans is closer to $50 for most through fed ex, not that I even made it there.

Hey Tyler, this board has more than five memebers. And I missed the thread where you were appointed "leader." Have a link?

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Mon May 05, 2008 7:33 pm

*insert airplane noise*

Right over your head. Totatlly missed my point. Sounds like you need to make some time. It will be inconvenient for you, but it should be by now.
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Mon May 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Also, why does it have to suddenly be that you didn't have time this past saturday when it should have been dealt with long ago?

racer12306@2gn.org

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Mon May 05, 2008 7:49 pm

Ghost Neon wrote:
racer12306 wrote:We don't have a right to pass judgement when you dicked someone over. (Yes, until you get him all of his parts, you fucked up)

What do you mean shipping costs a lot more here?

I went to fedex's website:
Shipping from baltimore to beverly hills = $21.50
Shipping from dansville, ny (a little town up there) to beverly hills = 27.50

How is it more expensive to ship something from Baltimore than it would be to ship from a little hole in the wall town?

Hey Tyler, this board has more than five memebers. And I missed the thread where you were appointed "leader." Have a link?
Not a leader, but worth much more than you are here and over on big brother .org. Now your gettin pissy because everyone thinks your a douche bag. You shouldnt have started this thread if you didnt want bashed. Id vote for your ban.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Mon May 05, 2008 8:27 pm

racer12306 wrote:*insert airplane noise*

Right over your head. Totatlly missed my point. Sounds like you need to make some time. It will be inconvenient for you, but it should be by now.

No you missed mine. I only had so much cash on me at the time. I get your example of shipping costs, but an 85lb mtx cost more than 21 to ship. Aside from those details I have just enough to ship it, by my rep wasn't there. Shot myself in both feet driving 40 min to GB to ship a part after work for my rep to be off. Engine is now seized. That much you should all rejoice over. I must take leave, but at least these comments are here and not in other posts.

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Mon May 05, 2008 8:32 pm

But the big picture is that, it shouldn't have even been an issue this past weekend. If that was the issue back in january, then people would be cool.

racer12306@2gn.org

Jonathan 2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jonathan 2.4 » Mon May 05, 2008 9:40 pm

read post below instead.....
Last edited by Jonathan 2.4 on Mon May 05, 2008 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan 2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jonathan 2.4 » Mon May 05, 2008 9:58 pm

You know what I read the other two pages of crap falling out of your mind and onto your keyboard.

Never ever did I say that you never sent him any parts. I just said you didn't follow through with the deal. Congrats you got tracking numbers. Is that for everything? No! Then refund him the money from the stuff you have not shipped or send him the parts. You clearly indicated that you were indeed done with it and had no intentions to ship said items when you said
Ghost Neon wrote:What is done is done.
Looks like you don;t intend to move forward to me.

Who cares how many hours you work at your job. Comparing hours would do what? What about me spending all last year over seas working 24/7 for a whole year? Does that make me better than you? No. Its not my fault you're too dumb to get a job that allows you the opportunity to:

1. make enough money to not bitch about needing to steal someone else's money.

2. not need to work so many hours.

You need to actually read what people are saying because they are right and you are wrong. You defending yourself like your doing everything right makes you look worse. How about you come out and say "Hey look guys, I'm a big fucking douche bag and all my worldly possessions to burn in a fire while I'm sleeping in the same place that houses them!"

Anyhow, I've said more than enough cause you still won't get it. You'll still come back telling me how dumb I am and how I am missing your fucking tracking numbers and that you're not the anti-christ. Just shut the fuck up.

Jonathan

chipdogg
1GN Registrant

Post by chipdogg » Mon May 05, 2008 10:18 pm

LOL, you know why your engine is seized? You drove it with NO coolant for 2 WEEKS and knew about it. WTF did you expect to happen??? It's not like your timing belt broke with 5000 miles on it when you just had a dealership fix it or something like that. You completely NEGLECTED your car and it broke.

Don't try to use your broken vehicle as an excuse when you did something so retarded as drive with no coolant in it.
'97 black ACR coupe- #3 - Scrappy
'96 black coupe- #4
'97 magenta coupe- #10 - 13.379 @ 101.07 mph
'04 SXT mtx - #45 - GF's DD
'96 ACR
'95 Astro Van
'11 Chevy Express
'02 atx - #48
'98 Intense Blue R/T - #49
'04 SRT-4 - #50
'99 Intense Blue R/T - #51

52 and counting, when will it stop?

Canada
1GN Registrant

Post by Canada » Mon May 05, 2008 10:18 pm

Ghost Neon wrote: Shot word. Shipping up here cost a lot more than where I came from. My employment back then was insufficient to complete said deal, not to mention too far to drive for the little pay. Passing judgment is really not you right, or anyone else. Know too little to make an intelligent comment on the situation. Pardon my absence, but I have an engine to tend to.
If you're employment income was insufficient to complete the transaction, why would you enter into a deal with another person, knowing full well you would not be able to complete the transaction in a timely and efficient manner?

I must have missed something, but also, if your employment income was insufficient to complete the transaction, why would you not take all the money he sent to you to complete it? It seems to me, he sent you a fair sum of money, in fact more then enough money to ship all those items to him immediately and have some left over for yourself.

If you're not willing to man up to the fact that you screwed up huge and still to this date, almost 6 months later, you still have not completed the transaction to its full extent, why would you start a thread for people to comment about it on?

Grow up and fix this huge problem you have caused. Send the guy his shit, with no more excuses whatever means it takes. I bet you that if you called UPS or FedEx or whomever you wish to ship with, for a small fee they will pick up from you directly. No car excuses, etc, just do it and be done with it.

Its a lesson for you to learn here, you do not enter into a contract if you're not willing to follow through with the terms.
-> Chris <-
1998 SRT Swap Drag Car / 1997 Dodge Neon Coupe

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Mon May 05, 2008 11:18 pm

chipdogg wrote:LOL, you know why your engine is seized? You drove it with NO coolant for 2 WEEKS and knew about it. WTF did you expect to happen??? It's not like your timing belt broke with 5000 miles on it when you just had a dealership fix it or something like that. You completely NEGLECTED your car and it broke.

Don't try to use your broken vehicle as an excuse when you did something so retarded as drive with no coolant in it.
Yes I know why. I told you. A cracked/leaking water neck housing is fixed by replacing the block. It was not until recently this was discovered. I do not know everything. You broke, something like 7 or 8 mtx's in just over one year. People make mistakes. Does that make less of a person when you could not ship that trans to a few months ago? And your g/f's car was wrecked, and your neon was down. You certainly were not as vocal back then, were you? Dig up that thread and tell me why you are so much better :roll: Now go do a burnout or something.

Oh, and i am done with past events, if what was meant. The past is just that and cannot be changed, no matter how much you want to dwell in it. There are parts owed, and that is this thief's concern.

You know what you send out comes back. Be mindful of that, those with the nerve to wish death over some damn car parts. If that is the value of life to you, perhaps you do not deserve yours. Some people...

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon May 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Ghost Neon is a Douche Spaceship! :kermit:

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Tue May 06, 2008 12:16 am

Ghost Neon wrote:
Ladi3sman55 wrote:
dohc5spd2dr wrote:I did buy 2 MTXs from him, one was tolerably late, but shipped, the 2nd was shipped about a month or more late, and in pieces, some of which were scattered on the bottom of the container, and fell out through the holes in the bottom of the poorly packaged container. Good thin I had extra bolts and bearings laying around :roll:

Die in a Fire

Also, I'm glad the you fell on that PCM and it whooped your ass. ;)
Thought you looked familiar. So I cut my chin on a pcm. What does that have to do with anything. i pulled the stitches myself. Is that "payback" to the pcm. l :wackoff: You maturity is overwhelming.

Where is that post you quoted anyway??? Sure is not here.
http://forum.1gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=44 ... sc&start=0

that link will take you to the first page of this thread where i quoted dohc5spd2dr
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

superD
1GN Registrant

Post by superD » Tue May 06, 2008 2:16 am

Ghost Neon wrote:
chipdogg wrote:LOL, you know why your engine is seized? You drove it with NO coolant for 2 WEEKS and knew about it. WTF did you expect to happen??? It's not like your timing belt broke with 5000 miles on it when you just had a dealership fix it or something like that. You completely NEGLECTED your car and it broke.

Yes I know why. I told you. A cracked/leaking water neck housing is fixed by replacing the block. It was not until recently this was discovered. I do not know everything. You broke, something like 7 or 8 mtx's in just over one year. People make mistakes. Does that make less of a person when you could not ship that trans to a few months ago? And your g/f's car was wrecked, and your neon was down. You certainly were not as vocal back then, were you? Dig up that thread and tell me why you are so much better :roll: Now go do a burnout or something.

Oh, and i am done with past events, if what was meant. The past is just that and cannot be changed, no matter how much you want to dwell in it. There are parts owed, and that is this thief's concern.

You know what you send out comes back. Be mindful of that, those with the nerve to wish death over some damn car parts. If that is the value of life to you, perhaps you do not deserve yours. Some people...
i sent power alot of parts you couldnt be bothered to send for free which costed me nearly 200 dollars of my own money.

i have every right to pass judgement on you.
1995 4 door mtx with 96 cam. Booger bushings
1999 turbo coupe putting 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag
stuff for sale, MTX swap
Talk of ATXs is prohibited on neons.org, it is blasphemy and will invoke the wrath of the MTX elitests.
superD member #3

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Tue May 06, 2008 2:50 am

Ghost Neon wrote:Now before you respond. look at the seven tracking number and tell me again that I ripped him off and should give ALL the money back for 90% of the parts that he received
a. you shouldn't have to give back all the money, just the amount for the parts that you didn't ship.
b. of the parts you didn't ship, one of them was an MTX, right? by your reasoning, if he gave you $800 dollars, and you gave him "more than 90%" of his expected parts, you must charge like $20 for transmissions. i'll take four please, i might need them in 2010.

i can't be the only one here that has no idea how you could possibly think you did nothing wrong. i got a question that will probably go unanswered but i'll ask it anyway. if i were to rape your sister but only stick it halfway in, does that make it less severe?