Page 2 of 13

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:51 am
by APN
Who was the guy that wanted to get in an accident on purpose just to get a brand new car?

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:01 am
by robert 'bob' paulson
APN wrote:Who was the guy that wanted to get in an accident on purpose just to get a brand new car?
that was also afireinside

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:05 pm
by Ghost Neon
Seems he left out these:

666483010038049

666483010038056

666483010038063

666483010038070

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:54 pm
by chipdogg
Ah, using dictionary.com definitions to prove yourself right. Just like LackOf's definition of "fully built".

Someone sent you money for parts, you didn't ship them. You stole their money.

And since you used my name, show me where I called you a thief.

I've been scammed myself. Sent $170 to a guy in Minnesota for a Mopar computer for my NYG and an underdrive pulley for same car. I didn't get shit. He stole my money. Or no? Not according to you.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:55 pm
by Ghost Neon
chipdogg wrote:Ah, using dictionary.com definitions to prove yourself right. Just like LackOf's definition of "fully built".
I was being technical to amuse myself. But by definition, I was saying more that is was a misuse of vocabulary. This does not change what happened, or make me "right" as you say.
chipdogg wrote:Someone sent you money for parts, you didn't ship them. You stole their money.
If you leave your keys in the car, and someone drives off with it, that is legally not as serious as if the assailant forced entry and hot-wired the car. More poor judgment. Not the best analogy, but you get the idea.
chipdogg wrote:And since you used my name, show me where I called you a thief.
You did not state I was a thief.
chipdogg wrote:I've been scammed myself. Sent $170 to a guy in Minnesota for a Mopar computer for my NYG and an underdrive pulley for same car. I didn't get shit. He stole my money. Or no? Not according to you.
Not saying the guy was right, but you gave it to him. It was a bad idea. Dealer over the net has always been this way. People claiming they go robbed. If you let your girlfriend room with a guy, and make him promise to to hit on her, and he does. Who made the error? Or iff you leave $100 on top of your car while going for a walk, with a sign that says "do not take this money...." You get the idea. It does not make the person that take it right, but a lesson learned.

Jose has received a good deal of what was owed to him, which is why saying I ripped him off means nothing to me. To say the shipping too way too long is an understatement, but if I were to truly take him for his money, why bother shipping so much as a screw? Did I take too long? Absolutely. Was this my "goal?" Absolutely not. I am banned, and I still made efforts to ship out that mtx the resulted in the destruction of my engine ( cannot hold coolant due to a crack in the lower water neck housing). I did not refuse to talk to Jose', but his (understandable) anger was not helping what was going on here. I told him that I wanted to finish this in good standing and his comments were counter productive to doing so. If it is not part of the solution, then it is part of the problem.


And to those that wish my demise, everyone is going to die. How does that solve anything?

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:16 pm
by chipdogg
Wow, your logic rivals LackOf's. You seem to think it's ok to take money someone paid for an item and not give them the item, because they "gave" you the money.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:12 pm
by Ghost Neon
chipdogg wrote:Wow, your logic rivals LackOf's. You seem to think it's ok to take money someone paid for an item and not give them the item, because they "gave" you the money.
Seven different tracking numbers say I gave him quite a few itmes. I have an email confirming.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:13 pm
by chipdogg
Ghost Neon wrote:
chipdogg wrote:Wow, your logic rivals LackOf's. You seem to think it's ok to take money someone paid for an item and not give them the item, because they "gave" you the money.
Seven different tracking numbers say I gave him quite a few itmes. I have an email confirming.
So sending him 50% or 80% of the stuff he paid for makes it ok.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:38 pm
by Ghost Neon
chipdogg wrote:
Ghost Neon wrote:
chipdogg wrote:Wow, your logic rivals LackOf's. You seem to think it's ok to take money someone paid for an item and not give them the item, because they "gave" you the money.
Seven different tracking numbers say I gave him quite a few itmes. I have an email confirming.
So sending him 50% or 80% of the stuff he paid for makes it ok.
Seeing as I owe Jose' pt lifters, a timing belt, this mtx and one shifter cable is:

1. more than 80%

2. makes me a guy that steals money and ships parts :-k

No this post is not about making anything ok. What is done is done. All I am saying is people claiming nothing has been sent or received need to read bother talking information that is not correct.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:38 pm
by superD
Ghost Neon wrote:
chipdogg wrote:
Ghost Neon wrote:
chipdogg wrote:Wow, your logic rivals LackOf's. You seem to think it's ok to take money someone paid for an item and not give them the item, because they "gave" you the money.
Seven different tracking numbers say I gave him quite a few itmes. I have an email confirming.
So sending him 50% or 80% of the stuff he paid for makes it ok.
Seeing as I owe Jose' pt lifters, a timing belt, this mtx and one shifter cable is:

1. more than 80%

2. makes me a guy that steals money and ships parts :-k

No this post is not about making anything ok. What is done is done. All I am saying is people claiming nothing has been sent or received need to read bother talking information that is not correct.
he sent ALL the money you asked for. you should send ALL the parts you agreed to.


and your analogies suck. if i, or someone else could take you to court on his behalf i would.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:40 pm
by Jonathan 2.4
It doesn't matter if I order 9 million pieces of paper from you for a said price. If you send me 8,999,999 pieces of paper and I do not agree that our deal has been completed then I am indeed right and you owe me a refund for what that piece of paper is worth.

Who cares that you sent him some parts. What you fail to realize is that sending "some" parts is not going to get you out of the clear. At best it shows effort. But effort doesn't do shit when your on Jose's end.

You are not a man. I don't care how old you are, you are not a man. How about you grow a pair of nuts and stop feeding on your pussy ass excuses of "Oh well my car got trampled on by Godzilla so I can't ship parts that I owe because I love cock flavored lolly pops!" Get a cab and go ship the parts. Call a friend. Call 911. Whatever you do follow through on what he paid you to do. If it costs you more than you planned then that's your fault for not planning accordingly.

Either way I know 1gn.org isn't big on banning people, but if he doesn't follow through on this deal I'd vote to ban him here too.

Jonathan

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:08 pm
by superD
Jonathan 2.4 wrote:It doesn't matter if I order 9 million pieces of paper from you for a said price. If you send me 8,999,999 pieces of paper and I do not agree that our deal has been completed then I am indeed right and you owe me a refund for what that piece of paper is worth.

Who cares that you sent him some parts. What you fail to realize is that sending "some" parts is not going to get you out of the clear. At best it shows effort. But effort doesn't do shit when your on Jose's end.

You are not a man. I don't care how old you are, you are not a man. How about you grow a pair of nuts and stop feeding on your pussy ass excuses of "Oh well my car got trampled on by Godzilla so I can't ship parts that I owe because I love cock flavored lolly pops!" Get a cab and go ship the parts. Call a friend. Call 911. Whatever you do follow through on what he paid you to do. If it costs you more than you planned then that's your fault for not planning accordingly.

Either way I know 1gn.org isn't big on banning people, but if he doesn't follow through on this deal I'd vote to ban him here too.

Jonathan
agreed.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:13 pm
by racer12306
Wow, you are seriously incredible. You are trying to justify that you fucked the guy over.

If you go buy something at a yard sale and give the person money, yet they don't give you the item is that right? If you answered No, then you guessed correct.

Its never a one sided situation when it comes to a monetary exchange for goods. A deal (a contract if you will) is made where a specific amount of money is to be given for a specific amount and type of parts. He gave you the money, you didn't give him the parts. It doesn't matter if you gave him 1, 5 or all but 1 of the parts, you did not follow through on your end of the deal.

Here is a prime example of what Jonathan 2.4 is saying. I sold something on ebay. I estimated shipping costs to be $15 via USPS Priority Mail. The item sold for about $6.50 + $15 so a total of $21.50. I went to the post office after already paying $8.85 to the USPS via paypal and found I screwed up and the box was more expensive than I thought so I ended up paying almost $20 to ship the item, so I made $1.50 on this transaction. Lucky me I was still in my company car so the gas didn't cost me a dime. I screwed myself, it was my responsibility as the seller to properly assess the situation and estimate costs accordingly, and because I messed that up I took responsibility for the extra cost associated with it.

YOU FUCKED UP, plain and simple.

YOU STOLE HIS MONEY BY NOT FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH YOUR END OF THE DEAL, plain and simple.

YOU FAIL, plain and simple.

:ban:

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:24 pm
by Ghost Neon
When was this ever about age John? When did I say anything was "completed" John? You seem to see what you want ,and read what is not there. All of your responses seem to change to fit what I say. You go from starting off with nothing has been sent" to , "well you did not send everything." Hell, there are tracking numbers that are not mentioned in that "Ghost did not send parts" thread. Thanks for the update. I was not aware[/sarcasm]. Parts are only sitting in my trunk stinking up my car. My work hours put yours to shame(13-18hrs a day), and time is not on my side. Banned and all, my engine is now a paper weight. Still it will be swapped out this evening to make sure I can make it ship parts tomorrow. GOD willing. Yet you all seem "perfect" enough to pass judgment. I disagree. I made this thread. No you. I am not hiding from one of you. For all that think they wanna play the e-thug, no one has shown up at my door. I gave you all the chance in the world. Someone threatened to have me arrested. I stand here a free man. So far, I am ( the accused) am the only one making good on anything.

And ban me for here for what? Because you do not want me here. News flash. The world is not your oyster. This issue is from another board.

Now before you respond. look at the sever tracking number and tell me again that I ripped him off and should give ALL the money back for 90% of the parts that he received :roll:

Oh, and no I am not right, but neither are you.

Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:27 pm
by racer12306
5 months is way to long for some parts.

In the world of internet transactions I am perfect enough to pass judgement on this. Not once have I ever had a bad transaction that was the result of my wrong doing. I have perfect feedback on 2gn and on ebay.