....past issues

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

....past issues

Post by Ghost Neon » Sun May 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Most of you know by now that org banned me for stealing. This is not true. chipdogg also claims I am a thief. By definition I am not, nor have i done either.

Main Entry:
thief Listen to the pronunciation of thief
Pronunciation:
\ˈthēf\

Def: : one that steals especially stealthily or secretly

Seeing as the money was sent, and not taken, this word does not classify recent events on org that have lead to my banishment. So, did I steal someones money? No.

Main Entry:
1steal Listen to the pronunciation of 1steal
Pronunciation:
\ˈstēl\

Def:1: to take the property of another wrongfully and especially as a habitual or regular practice
2: to come or go secretly, unobtrusively, gradually, or unexpectedly

Again, neither definition defines or classifies my actions on org. I cannot take what I already have. And the people that sent the money did so of their own will. It was not forced. The amendment between myself and said parties has been broken and/or tarnished, but this does not make me a thief. Tardy is the proper word.

This post is made for those that feel the need to voice their opinions on the matter. Though it does not involve them directly, they feel the need to get involved. Like a protester. So perhaps they will do so here, and not in the threads other have or will make.
Last edited by Ghost Neon on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

superD
1GN Registrant

Post by superD » Sun May 04, 2008 8:52 pm

you're a thief to me. they sent you money expecting to receive goods.

i hope you die. and im not joking.
1995 4 door mtx with 96 cam. Booger bushings
1999 turbo coupe putting 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag
stuff for sale, MTX swap
Talk of ATXs is prohibited on neons.org, it is blasphemy and will invoke the wrath of the MTX elitests.
superD member #3

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Sun May 04, 2008 9:19 pm

ok, so what happened now? I'm lost (what else is new?).
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

dohc5spd2dr
1GN Registrant

Post by dohc5spd2dr » Sun May 04, 2008 9:20 pm

You suck. Plain and simple.
You are a Theif that steals shit, mainly other peoples hard earned money.
Eat a dick and die in a fire.

Have a great life ;)
26!!! Neons owned
Plat 98 DOHC5Spd4Dr
NYG Sport Coupe Roller, the project car

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Sun May 04, 2008 9:22 pm

You really REALLY don't get it, do you? How people look at you.

You're the OJ Simpson of internet neonville. Going to write a book on how if you scammed people, how you would do it?

dohc5spd2dr
1GN Registrant

Post by dohc5spd2dr » Sun May 04, 2008 9:23 pm

^^LOL!!!!!!!^^^

Dude is in his 30s and can't act like a man. WTF
26!!! Neons owned
Plat 98 DOHC5Spd4Dr

superD
1GN Registrant

Post by superD » Sun May 04, 2008 9:39 pm

Vinny wrote:ok, so what happened now? I'm lost (what else is new?).
he took 800 dollars from someone in Colombia.

http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t ... sc&start=0
1995 4 door mtx with 96 cam. Booger bushings
1999 turbo coupe putting 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag
stuff for sale, MTX swap
Talk of ATXs is prohibited on neons.org, it is blasphemy and will invoke the wrath of the MTX elitests.
superD member #3

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sun May 04, 2008 10:15 pm

I did stick up for you once cuz we had a good transaction in the past, but what youve been doing is fucked up. I dont disagree with anything previously posted.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

dohc5spd2dr
1GN Registrant

Post by dohc5spd2dr » Sun May 04, 2008 10:20 pm

I did buy 2 MTXs from him, one was tolerably late, but shipped, the 2nd was shipped about a month or more late, and in pieces, some of which were scattered on the bottom of the container, and fell out through the holes in the bottom of the poorly packaged container. Good thin I had extra bolts and bearings laying around :roll:

Die in a Fire

Also, I'm glad the you fell on that PCM and it whooped your ass. ;)
26!!! Neons owned
Plat 98 DOHC5Spd4Dr

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Sun May 04, 2008 10:32 pm

That is some screwed up shit. I guess it is safe to say we won't be seeing you around here much.
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org

dohc5spd2dr
1GN Registrant

Post by dohc5spd2dr » Sun May 04, 2008 10:46 pm

racer12306 wrote:That is some screwed up shit. I guess it is safe to say we won't be seeing you around here much.
Yes, yes it is. And, no I hope we don't.
26!!! Neons owned
Plat 98 DOHC5Spd4Dr

afireinside4848
1GN Registrant

Post by afireinside4848 » Sun May 04, 2008 10:54 pm

Anyone got a text of it, I'm banned too lol(but not for that)?

- Right now im pushing just a lil over 300 HP, thinking about upgrading turbo charger and putting a 6spd tranny in - LMFAO

- Only took 4 transmissions to make me relize I need to take it easy cause its just a neon -

99 5 Spd Neon R/t - DD
2.4L Turbo Project Neon Soon Under Way

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Sun May 04, 2008 11:12 pm

This is the main post:
PoweRJoshE wrote:I know I probably should not be doing this post... and I really hope admins wont close it... but I need the solidarity of the whole NEONS.org community. This wont probably work, but I really dont know what else to do

The situation is as follows:

My name is Jose Miguel, im from Bogotá, Colombia, South America... im the proud owner of a 1997 Turbo'ed Dodge Neon. Neons are rare cars over here, this means that there are no junkyards with neons for parts and replacements are VERY expensive (only option around here is the dealership). This is the reason I like to buy things from this boards and get those things imported from the US. Its a bit hard (and expensive) but its much cheaper that buying things from the dealership...

I have been a member of this boards for a long time. Many people here know me, I think im a respectful person with everyone in here and although I dont post much, many know me because I have done business with them, buying things for my car and paying for them in the specified time. Nobody here has something negative to say about me and I have been very serious with the people I have bough stuff from...

Most of you people probably know that my car had a terrible incident on december... for those of you that do not know, here is the post:

http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t ... highlight=

Since that "little" incident, I began looking for the replacement parts to get my car back on the road... When I first began looking for stuff, this guy "Ghost Neon" appeared in the scene... this is the events that happened ever since:

On Friday, December 14, 2007, I got this PM from him:

"I have 3 neon mtx. Willing to ship to Florida. Let me know Wink

Carlton"

We made some negotiations, because I needed a bunch of stuff and we finally agreed in a price (US$340)... payment was sent on Thursday, December 27, 2007... I got this PM from him

"Good morning. Well that took long enough Wink . I am currently calling Ford and dodge dealerships to get what you need for this trans. This trans is out of my space car, which had no shifting or grinding issues what-so-ever. Shipping date is tuesday, since I have another trans to build and an engine swap to get done. i will be in contact with you until shipping is completed."

please note "shipping date is tuesday" LOL... that was DECEMBER 27... Its ovbious he did not shipped the MTX, although he did shipped a pair of MTX axles I was needing... those axles got here and are good... he had some excuses and I was patient with them, always answering in a gentle way and trying to be comprehensive although his excuses were in a way, ridiculous... "my fuel pump took a crap", "my car wont start"...

I was needing more stuff for my car, and he shipped the MTX axles quickly, so having "faith" that he would send that in the following days, I agreed and made a new business with him... this time I payed US$420 on January 17, 2008. and that same day I confirmed him that the payment was made... I received this PM:

"We are all anxious to get these parts out, but your payments are stuck in my pay pal account. You are restricted to $500 a month in withdraws, until you verify your social # and back account. They are not taking my social, which is odd, because it is the right number. I'll have to call them and get this clear. Cannot go broke shipping part, and wait until Febuary to withdraw funds Twisted Evil"

As you can read, there was an "issue" with something in paypal (I dont make the payments directly, they are made by my buddy that lives in the US, im in Colombia and we have no access to paypal accounts)... we solved that problem with paypal... at this time the excuse was a "broken crank position sensor"... he confirmed that the money came in in the following PM on Friday, January 18, 2008:

"Had after all is said an done, the transfer cost me about $175. Still have to wait for it to hit my bank on what should be Tuesday. That was not cool. Gives me time to fix my car and box up parts. Trying to look on the bright side. Word of advice, try to never break you crank position sensor off in the block. Not fun.

One of my co-workers is from guatemala. Told him I was selling car parts to a guy in Bogota. Says he knows where that is. My spanish so-so."

Since I dont understand much about paypal, I asked him if those US$175 that the transfer costed him were my fault or something, and if that was my fault, I would refund him that, he answered it was ABSOLUTELY NOT MY FAULT... after some more excuses about shipping... he wrote the following PM on Saturday, January 26, 2008:

"http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t ... highlight=

I believe you have been update with what is going on, but i posted it up in the "for sale" thread, for public record. As it stands right now, I am pretty low on funds. Going to work some magic this weekend and see what I can stir up. Have everything for the head but the timing belt. Looking for a Gates brand, which is the same sold at the dealer. Will probably ship in a box, and have it assembled, so you know how it will look when you have to put it back together. Have to remove dohc cams before installing the head. Can you get new dohc head bolts down there? Would not use the old ones."

Please note he says he has EVERYTHING ready to ship... that same day I got a PM from him telling that the paypal issue was not my fault:

"This is 100% NOT your fault. i completely understand your urgency. I am leaving shortly to see what I can get done. Have a spare set of new 2.0L head bolts, which is what made me wonder if you had any. They are $20 a set here. Not bad at all. $20 for them, and i could get a lot of parts shipped with that, and more later this week. I still have not paid rent, car insurance got cancelled, and I have several past due bills. We are both in a bind, but that is life. you'll get your parts.

Carlton"

Then, one day, after having to wait for some more days, I thought my dreams would come true... This guy sent some tracking numbers... He shipped a part of the stuff and confirmed that with this PM on Thursday, January 31, 2008:

"666483010028149

I am working on it. That was rent money unfortunately."

If you go to fedex.com and track those numbers, you can see that two of them were delivered and one "misteriously" dissapeared... as of today, I still not sure of what items were in the dissapeared tracking (im guessing a 2.7 valvetrain was lost there)

the rest of the story is a long trail of PM's giving out excuses but no more shipments whatsoever... Today is April 6, 2008, almost 3 months since the second payment and getting close to FOUR MONTHS on the first payment...

A short summary of the amount of money sent:

340 (first payment) + 420 (second payment) = US$760

Paypal account: girlshoper@aol.com

I have all the confirm mails from paypal which say that the money was sent correctly...

A summary of the parts that Ghost Neon shipped during this 3-4 months:

-MTX Axles
-DOHC support (metallic heavy piece)
-Intake manifold (with injectors and rail, NO throttle body)
-Starter
-lettered DOHC valvecover
-DOHC head (with cams, but NO valvetrain, sensors or cam gears)

A summary of the parts that Ghost Neon has not shipped yet:

-MTX Transmission WITH S spring mod
-Modular clutch (complete kit including flywheel)
-ONE shifter cable
-2.7 COMPLETE valvetrain for DOHC
-DOHC cam gears
-DOHC head sensors
-Throttle body
-MLS headgasket
-DOHC timing belt
-Radiator
-Dual Fan radiator setup

If anybody wants support of what was negotiated between Ghost Neon and me, I have ALL THE PM's since we began negotiating up to the date... I also have all his Emails...

To put you guys in context:

Colombia is a third world country and like all third world countries, our currency exchange with US dollars benefits greatly those who have dollars and want to exchange them into Colombian pesos, but is very expensive for us that have Colombian pesos and want to buy dollars

what does this mean? this means that US$760 is a LOT OF MONEY for me because I earned that money working hard, and I earned it in Colombian pesos, and I had to buy US Dollars so that I could pay my stuff...

I hope somebody here has taken the time to read all this, a support message would be great... to see if maybe, just maybe, this guy would feel bad or something and send my stuff. I know he is a constant visitor here at the boards... please... I need everybody's support...

PD: I want to publically thank Raj here at the boards... he has been very kind and sent me a clutch and a dual fan setup at only the price of shipping... thanks a lot man!!!
Then people banded together to help him out and got him the parts he needed. And anything we heard out of him was just that he still didn't get emails or tracking numbers that were promised.
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org

Jonathan 2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jonathan 2.4 » Sun May 04, 2008 11:13 pm

afireinside4848 wrote:Anyone got a text of it, I'm banned too lol(but not for that)?
Were you banned for wanting to commit insurance fraud?

Jonathan

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Mon May 05, 2008 12:08 am

Ghost Neon wrote:Most of you know by now that the org banned me for stealing.
i actually had no idea.
Ghost Neon wrote:Seeing as the money was sent, and not taken, this word does not classify recent events on org that have lead to my banishment. So, did i steal someones money? No.
once you cashed the check, you took it, making it taken.
Ghost Neon wrote:And the people that sent the money did so of their own will.
yeah, after you sent them a PM offering to send the parts he was in need of. did you or did you not tell him you would send parts before he ever agreed to send money? you gave him your address, he sent you money. you excepted the money, he expected the parts.
Ghost Neon wrote:The amendment between myself and said parties has been broken and/or tarnished, but this does not make me a thief. Tardy is the proper word.
you broke it, not him. if he was the one that stopped responding to PM's and emails, then you wouldn't be a thief.
you should have looked up tardy too. you passed tardy two or three months ago. it's been almost four months since you took the last amount he sent you.
Ghost Neon wrote:this post is made for those that feel the need to voice their opinions on the matter.
that was very grown up of you, congrats.
Ghost Neon wrote:Though it does not involve them directly, they feel the need to get involved. Like a protester.
of course we feel a need to be involved, we're supposed to be a community of Neon enthusiasts. if Jose took your money and didn't send you parts he promised, you would be the one we'd be sticking up for.
Jonathan 2.4 wrote:
afireinside4848 wrote:Anyone got a text of it, I'm banned too lol(but not for that)?
Were you banned for wanting to commit insurance fraud?

Jonathan
wasn't it witness tampering?