How are your New Years resolutions holding up?

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Diablo0
1GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:08 pm

:rofl: Define chronic? lol
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:04 pm

Jordan2.4 wrote:I still chronically masturbate... :(
It's good for your prostate, think of it as preventing future problems.

I'm breaking #1 right now, mmm beer.

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:39 pm

Tyler wrote:
BIGRAM wrote:
fusion210 wrote:What height, bodyfat %, and squat/dead/bench are you at now bigram? What kind of show/contest?
5'11" , about 15% body fat, 540 hack squat , 1080 leg press, 225 military press, 70 one arm curls, 275 bench, 180 weighted dips, 410 shrugs, i just got back into it like 2 weeks before new years, i had like 2.5 years off (had kids, got married) so i'm hopin to get into bodybuilding form by march of 08
Damn! Got me beat bad, I just started back into buildin with my budie on here. Been at it for about 3 weeks now.
just keep at it, back when i started at 19 i was 145 soakin wet so in 6yrs w/ a 2.5 year break in the end i gained 55lbs its alot harder to gain the weight (the right kind) then it is to lose it, after the third month is when you really start seein changes make sure you have : a good multi vitamin, a plan, a goal, and the best way to get bigger/stronger/more fit is to have a good partner that pushes you to the limit, if you have any ?? just ask, this is my favorite thing to do :twisted:

Blacksunshine
1GN Registrant

Post by Blacksunshine » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:32 pm

none of my resolutions are going. *sigh* i really could use a personal trainer. or maybe an assistant. i just can't seem to get all the things i want to do done in one day.
ImageImage

Don't fuck with me man, I am Ahab!

Pete
1GN Registrant

Post by Pete » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:26 pm

I didn't bother to make any resolutions. After 37 years, I've learned that they're a waste of time for me.
Q: What is "bigger, better, faster, smarter, louder, longer, stronger"?

A: Whatever Skill says he has seen/done/knows in response to someone elses claim.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:44 pm

I didn't make any except for to stop smoking at some point in the year. I REALLY want to quit, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:10 pm

Vinny wrote:I didn't make any except for to stop smoking at some point in the year. I REALLY want to quit, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
Limit urself each day.

Easy as hell man.. Make a limit and stick to it.. Take the lighter out of ur car/pocket and leave it somewhere.. Make sure you take out the cigarette lighter from the car..

Get a new lighter and keep it in your pocket without putting fluid in it LOL!
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:38 pm

^^^ Yeah that won't work. My stress and anxiety levels are way too out of control.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

BCoN
1GN Registrant

Post by BCoN » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:51 pm

Vinny wrote:^^^ Yeah that won't work. My stress and anxiety levels are way too out of control.
Same boat here. I tried to cut back to quit and now that I'm working again I chain smoke. I'm having problems with the other "tobacco" again as well...

I need a long vacation in a distant location. :lol:
-Brett
White '96 ACR Coupe: 2.4L Daily Driver

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:57 pm

Yeah, I think I know what you're talking about. It's still too soon since I quit being a regular smoker of the other stuff to quit with cigs.

BCoN
1GN Registrant

Post by BCoN » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:08 pm

Yeah, my roommates smoke both so it makes temptation even worse. I tried quitting both at the same time and 'bout killed people. I don't drink so it's not like I can pick that up in either/both of their places. :lol:
-Brett
White '96 ACR Coupe: 2.4L Daily Driver

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:09 pm

I'm with ya, I don't really drink either so it's rough. There's a certain emptiness that goes along with quitting either one.

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:02 am

man i smoked like crazy, one of my friends was the citys green thumb and i lived in the D, i was there 24/7 till i had a seizure that made me quit, i still smoke a black and mild or 2 on the weekends when i'm drinken, as for quiting stuff or startin stuff it's all mental to quit smokin ciggs i just kept thinkin about how nasty they taste/smell it also helped that i had a friend that got enfazima i'm also very high strung and workin out takes alot of my anxiety away

suzq044
1GN Registrant

Post by suzq044 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:08 am

.. lets see.. i resolved not to make any more new years' resolutions.. so i'm doing really well :)
I have two '79 C10's and a '76 Honda CB750 for sale.. CLICK HERE for more info!