thread....

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
6(sic)6
1GN Registrant

Post by 6(sic)6 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:52 pm

speedjunkie wrote: It didnt offened me on bit, where did i say it offened me? All i said is the exhaust sounds like crap
Poor choice of words on my part. was a miss understanding, at first i thought you meant the chargers wine sounded poopy. The xhaust sound didnt even cross my mine and I checked the vid again purposely to hear the xhaust. It Sounds weird on the vid its lower and not to raspy in person.

No harm no foul...... Block out the can, listen to that eaton growl lol
SuperCharged SOHC http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t ... highlight=
Samu wrote:If you get rid of your 1st gen it will be like the girl that got away. :cry:

speedjunkie
BANNED

Post by speedjunkie » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:55 am

APN wrote:
speedjunkie wrote:
6(sic)6 wrote:oh ok. ^ It didnt used to sound like it does now. Ive got a real long resonater on it and have been meaning to get a diff muffler for a wile now.....

sry it offends you so much. i posted the vid for the charger wine, i didnt think the xhoust sounded good on videon to be worth listening too.

Indeed BIGRAM. Its a little bucktoothed as-well haha
It didnt offened me on bit, where did i say it offened me? All i said is the exhaust sounds like crap

It's not your car, what does it really matter what you think about an exhaust sound when he is showing off his charger?
in that case, it seemed a bit slow
Last edited by speedjunkie on Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"1gn.org" Crew Member #106
"I hate my turbo neon" Crew Member #1
Unnatural Motorsports Employee member #1
"The Original Three" Member #2

vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am

Not a big fan of superchargers, but I definitely respect the work.

6(sic)6
1GN Registrant

Post by 6(sic)6 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:54 pm

^ Thanks

speedjunkie wrote: in that case, it seemed a bit slow
Dude, I was in the back alley about 7 ft wide, didnt even launch the car, got to 6 grand in 1st gr and stood on the brakes because I was in an ALLEY...

Gimme a fucken break dude!

ill just keep this shit to myself for now on.....
Samu wrote:If you get rid of your 1st gen it will be like the girl that got away. :cry:

speedjunkie
BANNED

Post by speedjunkie » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:59 pm

6(sic)6 wrote:^ Thanks

speedjunkie wrote: in that case, it seemed a bit slow
Dude, I was in the back alley about 7 ft wide, didnt even launch the car, got to 6 grand in 1st gr and stood on the brakes because I was in an ALLEY...

Gimme a fucken break dude!

ill just keep this shit to myself for now on.....
thank you

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:42 pm

6(sic)6 wrote:ill just keep this shit to myself from now on.....
you better not, i'll be forced to stalk you like PA ACR did and show up at your house. you live less than 4 hours from me, it wouldn't be that hard.

6(sic)6
1GN Registrant

Post by 6(sic)6 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:53 pm

haha, he did find me ez.

speedjunkie wrote: thank you

no prob,
I did have something typed here about your name needing to be called something else (certan reproductive organ) but I changed it in order not to seem childish......

Why be such a deush bag about someones hardwork being paid off and posting a vid of their first time enjoying it?

speedjunkie
BANNED

Post by speedjunkie » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:47 pm

Your hard work? its not like you made the entire kit now did you? hell you didnt even have any of your own ideas into that kit, you just built off and made better what sky already did, and it dont bother me being called dick (if thats what your refering to richard = dick) my grandmother calls me that so no problems there. Now when you actually make something and not just bolt on something someone else made I probably wont be a "dick"

6(sic)6
1GN Registrant

Post by 6(sic)6 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:54 pm

Whatever "dick" sky's "kit" wasnt xactly that refined from his shity welds to poor plasma cuts and his J/B welds. you ever c this "kit" in person? trust there was alot of rough edges if you know what i mean.

Iam through here withc Iam sure will please you so you can just go and fuck off. since you know everything about sky perry's "KIT"

Next time I hear someone brag about their turbo neon Ill say to give Hahn or dodge the credit for their work.....

Again,
fuck you, and have a nice day.

speedjunkie
BANNED

Post by speedjunkie » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:11 pm

=D>

Ok everybody, 6(sic)6 wants some attention

way to make me sound like a asshole, and no it doesnt "please me that your "through" here because I am sure everyone will come in here and do exactly like you want and yell at me and shit and you will be so happy that you have a following that you will continue you post.

6(sic)6
1GN Registrant

Post by 6(sic)6 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:00 pm

Yea I want attention, I meant iam thro arguing in this thread. not through with this site.

Also you made yourself sound like an asshole not me bro.....

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:18 pm

children, Im not a moderator and I have no power on this site BUT:

SHUT THE HELL UP!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:30 am

Speedjunkie: You are obviously the one who wants to draw attention to yourself by fucking up this cat's thread. The posts you made have been unnecessarily rude and negative offering no constructive criticism. I seem to recall having an issue with you before, so consider this your last warning. We try to be very relaxed here, but the next time you come on here giving people shit for no reason I'll ban you for however long I feel like at the time.

6(sic)6: Please don't let one instigative teenager with a superiority complex discourage you from posting video of your car. Who cares who started the build, you managed to put a half-done project together and that in itself can be an added challenge, you have earned my applause. Fuck the haters.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

speedjunkie
BANNED

Post by speedjunkie » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:54 am

Vinny wrote:Speedjunkie: You are obviously the one who wants to draw attention to yourself by fucking up this cat's thread. The posts you made have been unnecessarily rude and negative offering no constructive criticism. I seem to recall having an issue with you before, so consider this your last warning. We try to be very relaxed here, but the next time you come on here giving people shit for no reason I'll ban you for however long I feel like at the time.

6(sic)6: Please don't let one instigative teenager with a superiority complex discourage you from posting video of your car. Who cares who started the build, you managed to put a half-done project together and that in itself can be an added challenge, you have earned my applause. Fuck the haters.
Once again, I was in no way shape for or fashion being rude, I was making a comment and that comment just so happen to piss this guy off. I think the concept of having a supercharged neon is a good idea. We have never had a problem unless your talking about the thread where I was being the only one "in the right mind" about commeting a copyright infringment. I am not the one with the superiority complex, my friend you are and I kknew this by reading this one line "I'll ban you for however long I feel like at the time". Does it make you feel good saying you are going to ban me from an internet site? I could give a rats ass about this site, the other .org is so much better then this shit pile over here. (opps that was a rude comment :roll: ) So i say to you sir, good fucking day. Ban me for however long you want, I could care less

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:22 am

^^^^^ :supergay: