thread....

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
6(sic)6
1GN Registrant
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:39 pm
Location: Huntingdon, PA

thread....

Post by 6(sic)6 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:20 pm

Nevermind the vid
Last edited by 6(sic)6 on Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuperCharged SOHC http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t ... highlight=
Samu wrote:If you get rid of your 1st gen it will be like the girl that got away. :cry:

APN
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by APN » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:38 pm

wow
#64
Image
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

User avatar
Vinny
Administrator
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:42 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by Vinny » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:42 pm

That thing sounds nasty! Good shit.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:30 am
Location: Beaver dam, WI

Post by 1fast2liter » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:01 pm

hell ya. good job...
Image

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

Lackof
1GN Registrant
Posts: 2599
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Post by Lackof » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:37 pm

that's good.

Tyler
1GN Registrant
Posts: 3130
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Wellston, Oh

Post by Tyler » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:36 pm

thats awsome!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'
Image

User avatar
Archametes
1GN Registrant
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Red Hook, NY
Contact:

Post by Archametes » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:38 am

NICE! That sounds great!

speedjunkie
BANNED
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Pascagoula, Ms.

Post by speedjunkie » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:49 am

i dont know what yall heard but what i heard it sounds like crap
"1gn.org" Crew Member #106
"I hate my turbo neon" Crew Member #1
Unnatural Motorsports Employee member #1
"The Original Three" Member #2

speedjunkie
BANNED
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Pascagoula, Ms.

Re: My Charger Chery has been poped~~Vid

Post by speedjunkie » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:51 am

6(sic)6 wrote:I was dicking around in the alley some today. I wanted to verify what my max boost would be up to about 7k on the tack and what my AFR did.

Turns out Iam building up to 15PSI @ 6500 rpms and a steady AFR of 12-5ish

Was fun to say the least. Pulls good at any throttle position. Cant wait untill its road ready and inspected....

Enjoy.....
Image

I dont know how blowers go but dont you think 12.5 is a little bit on the lean side, richen it up to about 11.5-11.8
"1gn.org" Crew Member #106
"I hate my turbo neon" Crew Member #1
Unnatural Motorsports Employee member #1
"The Original Three" Member #2

6(sic)6
1GN Registrant
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:39 pm
Location: Huntingdon, PA

Post by 6(sic)6 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:05 am

speedjunkie wrote:i dont know what yall heard but what i heard it sounds like crap
4 Mega pix cyber shot taking a vid dosent quite do it justice bud :wink: Sory it sounds like crap.....

My afr varies a lil between 12 to 12-5. Mostly stays solid at 12. Theres still tuning to be done.
SuperCharged SOHC http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t ... highlight=
Samu wrote:If you get rid of your 1st gen it will be like the girl that got away. :cry:

User avatar
BIGRAM
1GN Registrant
Posts: 998
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:18 pm
Location: Warren, MI

Post by BIGRAM » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:41 pm

so is that your intercooler or radiator :D
Image

speedjunkie
BANNED
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Pascagoula, Ms.

Post by speedjunkie » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:10 pm

6(sic)6 wrote:
speedjunkie wrote:i dont know what yall heard but what i heard it sounds like crap
4 Mega pix cyber shot taking a vid dosent quite do it justice bud :wink: Sory it sounds like crap.....

My afr varies a lil between 12 to 12-5. Mostly stays solid at 12. Theres still tuning to be done.
well I was kinda talking about the exhuast, sounds like garbage
"1gn.org" Crew Member #106
"I hate my turbo neon" Crew Member #1
Unnatural Motorsports Employee member #1
"The Original Three" Member #2

6(sic)6
1GN Registrant
Posts: 495
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:39 pm
Location: Huntingdon, PA

Post by 6(sic)6 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:08 pm

oh ok. ^ It didnt used to sound like it does now. Ive got a real long resonater on it and have been meaning to get a diff muffler for a wile now.....

sry it offends you so much. i posted the vid for the charger wine, i didnt think the xhoust sounded good on videon to be worth listening too.



Indeed BIGRAM. Its a little bucktoothed as-well haha


Image
SuperCharged SOHC http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t ... highlight=
Samu wrote:If you get rid of your 1st gen it will be like the girl that got away. :cry:

speedjunkie
BANNED
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:52 pm
Location: Pascagoula, Ms.

Post by speedjunkie » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:23 pm

6(sic)6 wrote:oh ok. ^ It didnt used to sound like it does now. Ive got a real long resonater on it and have been meaning to get a diff muffler for a wile now.....

sry it offends you so much. i posted the vid for the charger wine, i didnt think the xhoust sounded good on videon to be worth listening too.



Indeed BIGRAM. Its a little bucktoothed as-well haha


Image
It didnt offened me on bit, where did i say it offened me? All i said is the exhaust sounds like crap
"1gn.org" Crew Member #106
"I hate my turbo neon" Crew Member #1
Unnatural Motorsports Employee member #1
"The Original Three" Member #2

APN
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by APN » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:48 pm

speedjunkie wrote:
6(sic)6 wrote:oh ok. ^ It didnt used to sound like it does now. Ive got a real long resonater on it and have been meaning to get a diff muffler for a wile now.....

sry it offends you so much. i posted the vid for the charger wine, i didnt think the xhoust sounded good on videon to be worth listening too.



Indeed BIGRAM. Its a little bucktoothed as-well haha
It didnt offened me on bit, where did i say it offened me? All i said is the exhaust sounds like crap
It's not your car, what does it really matter what you think about an exhaust sound when he is showing off his charger?
#64
Image
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Locked