Atx-Mtx *Swap completed 3/24* 56k go away

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
Erays3r
1GN Registrant

Post by Erays3r » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:54 pm

BadBrads97Neon wrote: Where did you get the Throwout bearing for it?
Got it from modern when I ordered the PT clutch...I wanna say it was 34.99
Skill wrote:is this your first manual car? I also like how you got the decal sticker to show you where the gears are :lol: Don't want to forget which is which ...
No its not my first 5spd . I had a 88 prelude SI to learn on, First time I drove a 5spd was when I picked up the car from the dealer. This was 9 years ago or so. Anyways , I put the stick on just cuz I liked the way it looked :) Itll be coming off when I get a new knob, I ordered one from the guy in the dealer section. 13.8 oz gloss black with a laser etched silver shift pattern . I cant wait till it gets here.

BadBrads97Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by BadBrads97Neon » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:11 pm

I think he is talking about that too. The little sticker. He was saying that with most aftermarket shift knobs they come with that little sticker.
B_rad

97 DOHC, ATX, 3.0 CAI, AF/X UDP, Filled Mounts, MSD Coil Pack, KYB GR2 Struts, Skunk2 Springs, SRT Console, Boot & Knob, Custom Interior, Limo Tinted Windows. Currently undergoing full MTX Swap with Maddog STS, Boogers and PT Clutch. Near Future: SRT Wheels, SRT Spoiler, Vibrant Dual Exhaust, MPx 60mm TB

1gn.org Member #321