i just cant do it. keeping the r/t haha

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
littleredr/t
1GN Registrant

Post by littleredr/t » Tue May 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Ladi3sman55 wrote:dude i recognized your car as we were leaving the meet on the 1st haha i saw that mopar M and was like that looks really familiar... 2.4 engine bay looked good too man. ps i think we are the only neon enthusiast that have stretched ears. what are you at? 3/4ths?
thanks man i still have a few minor adjustments to make in the engine bay but i am happy how it came out. my gauges are 1/2 inch they used to be at 7/8 long time ago but i ripped my ear after being that big for a while so after 3 years of not having them and having pussy's for ear's i decided to get back in the game haha why didnt you bring your car?
98 r/t all motor 2.4 project with some itb's
98 cranberry expresso winter beater

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sat May 08, 2010 6:47 pm

I don't trust my daily that far and my project car isn't ready yet. Your ears looked bigger than a half that's what I'm at too.
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

littleredr/t
1GN Registrant

Post by littleredr/t » Thu May 13, 2010 11:38 am

im pretty sure they are half inch haha i think they look alittle bigger than 1/2 tho as well who knows haha, they never have the size right. :P. hopefully i will see the fia power neon again at bir. last week they cancelled the drags cause of the rain but that just gives us free passes to go next week hopefully he will be there, i wanna see what that thing runs.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:51 pm

yeah that thing was interesting lol you should post up some times if he does end up running. im curious too lol
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

littleredr/t
1GN Registrant

Post by littleredr/t » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:20 pm

so after i blew my hat on my struts last night i decided to end this car for good. i will be storing it for the winter then in spring it will be sold so i can go buy my dream car the srt4, im pretty excited to get it. i will post pics of the r/t how it is now since i havent put any up yet, hopefully this week if i can find time to upload them on my new computer.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 am

sad to hear this! :(
The definition of a NEON

littleredr/t
1GN Registrant

Post by littleredr/t » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 pm

ya man as much as i love this car i decided its time to move on. its gonna be sad to see someone else driving it but atleast i know it is going into good hands. k20kid aaron will be buying from me in the spring and i know he will take good care of her. if i didnt sell it to him or mase i would be parting the car out to the shell so no one else could have it haha. i just wouldnt want some punk ass kid buy it and either a. rice it the hell out or b. neglect it and beat the shit out of it.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:25 pm

haha i was just going to ask if you were parting it! glad to hear aaron is getting it! if he decides to do something with it im sure its going to be clean as fuck! haha im so jealous of how clean his white car is! haha mase would just throw some ar-24's on it and be happy. maybe some ebay brand items too. lol
The definition of a NEON

littleredr/t
1GN Registrant

Post by littleredr/t » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:40 pm

ya they are the only ones that i would ever want to buy my car. i know they would care of it. but oh well a new world will be starting when i get my srt in the spring haha i will probably just stare at it alot smile haha. im just doing exhaust and mopar bov on it and lowe it. dont want to mod it at all just make it look nice haha.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:33 am

yeah i think i would do the same if i got a srt lol
The definition of a NEON

littleredr/t
1GN Registrant

Post by littleredr/t » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:45 am

ya speed isnt my thing anymore and the srt's already have stupid quick acceleration so it will work out perfect haha

littleredr/t
1GN Registrant

Post by littleredr/t » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:43 pm

pics finally hope you all enjoy.

mods that are done are, modern udp, 24lb injectors, 2.0 cams, 2.7 rockers,booger bushings, ported to the max intake mani, mild wire tuck, cai, solid motor mount inserts, car is dropped on sportlines note to self if your gonna run sportlines get a bigger rear sway bar or your strut will go threw the hat like mine did. and 3.94 tranny with diff pin saver tabs. i am really going to miss this car alot, it was alot of fun in it. who would know that this car could burn them all the way threw 2nd gear, my guess is that this car would have run a mid to high 14 but sadly i never got it to the track. maybe i will fix it and get it out there for one last run. oh well hope you guys enjoy. and as a reminder if this car doesnt sell to the people i want to sell it to the car will be getting parted out completely so everything you see will be for sale if the deal falls threw.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:08 pm

curious. how much would are you wanting for the whole car?
The definition of a NEON

littleredr/t
1GN Registrant

Post by littleredr/t » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:57 pm

1200 might put all the interior in his winter so if i do that i will want a little more.

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Thats one sexy r/t 4dr
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.