Skill's N/A project

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:08 am

I gotta bump in here after the lock to give my $.03.

Skill tried to imply to me that he already filed a lawsuit against Tom, threatened legal action against 1gn.org, but then told me he only really reported Tom to Flikr. He then proceeded to continue sending me PMs whining about things and trying to accuse me of yelling at him and calling him names, which I did not do until after he accused me of such heh.

He is not banned yet as he is a source of entertainment for us, but I told him one more PM bugging me and he will be.

I welcome anyone to post up the pics that got his panties in such a wad, someone at least send it/them to me!

Dude needs to grow the fuck up in a major way.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

RTizzle
1GN Registrant

Post by RTizzle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:49 am

I'm telling yea Vinny. Its unreal how much he got his panties in knot just because I re-hosted a pic of his in his own damn thread!
When I pass a Prius I downshift so they can hear me offsetting their "carbon footprint".