Skill's N/A project

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
MarkyMark
1GN Registrant

Post by MarkyMark » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:33 am

Blacksunshine wrote:this is indeed the most pussified bullshit i've seen. might not be the absolute most pussified, but it's pretty up there.
maybe if we slapped in a big ol' vagina somewhere?

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:34 am

RTizzle wrote:Damn, I'm gonna start slapping my name at the bottom of all my pics from now on!
You can very well do that.
It's you right to.
Just make sure you print them then mail them to yourself and that will complete the copyright process.
Just don't open the letter and put it in a safe.

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:34 am

Skill wrote:
INVUJerry wrote:Oh I get it now. You're being a homo, and this is you coming out of the closet. Got it, I'm going to bed, since I work for a living. Night Captain.
Thanks skipp.
I make a living too with 3 different jobs.
And 2 other ones during the summer.
Goodnight girly.
3 different jobs? 3 different corners?

1 guy 1 cup?
2005 Neon SXT Black - SOLD
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
2004 Neon SRT-4 - 13.9@102
1995 Neon ACR NYG Sedan - 12.5:1 SOHC coming
1996 ACR Sedan - Koni yellows, stock as hell
Free Philly

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:36 am

Yes 3 jobs or wait is Jeremy going to come in and claim that i don't like you guys did in the off topic section?

Seems you guys know more about me than i know about myself :roll:

Please and FYI Tom i don't take out student loans other than to pay tuition strictly.

MarkyMark
1GN Registrant

Post by MarkyMark » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:36 am

Skill wrote:
RTizzle wrote:Damn, I'm gonna start slapping my name at the bottom of all my pics from now on!
It's you right to.
Just make sure you print them then mail them to yourself and that will complete the copyright process.
Make sure you have your "lawyer" on speed dial, Tom. We can't let your pictures land on the internet somewhere.

MarkyMark
1GN Registrant

Post by MarkyMark » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:38 am

Skill wrote:Please and FYI Tom i don't take out student loans other than to pay tuition strictly.
this makes you a better man than the rest of us? I take out student loans for tuition (I get a $1,000 per semester scholarship which covers books) and I also work.

I really don't see where you get off being able to gloat this seemingly impossible feat. You are no better than me or anyone else in here.

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:40 am

MarkyMark wrote:
Skill wrote:Please and FYI Tom i don't take out student loans other than to pay tuition strictly.
this makes you a better man than the rest of us? I take out student loans for tuition (I get a $1,000 per semester scholarship which covers books) and I also work.

I really don't see where you get off being able to gloat this seemingly impossible feat. You are no better than me or anyone else in here.
I'm not claiming that i am mark.
BUT in the off topic section jeremey "robertpaulsen" claimed that i was full of BS on paying for my own car and parts by myself.

And then Tom made a bogus claim that i used student loans to pay for all the shit on my car which is completely false.
Everything comes from my pocket including the shit to pay for the loans for schooling.

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:40 am

MarkyMark wrote:

I think one of us made a comment wondering how he was able to spend $7k on a car in a short amount of time, without "help from his parents" and going to school full time.

You treed me skip!
2005 Neon SXT Black - SOLD
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
2004 Neon SRT-4 - 13.9@102
1995 Neon ACR NYG Sedan - 12.5:1 SOHC coming
1996 ACR Sedan - Koni yellows, stock as hell
Free Philly

RTizzle
1GN Registrant

Post by RTizzle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:41 am

MarkyMark wrote:
Skill wrote:
It's you right to.
Make sure you have your "lawyer" on speed dial, Tom. We can't let your pictures land on the internet somewhere.
Got that covered. Lawyers already on speed dial! :lol:
When I pass a Prius I downshift so they can hear me offsetting their "carbon footprint".

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:42 am

Skill wrote:Yes 3 jobs or wait is Jeremy going to come in and claim that i don't like you guys did in the off topic section?

could someone translate that for me, i searched google and i couldn't find a whiny bitch translator anywhere.

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:43 am

robert 'bob' paulson wrote:
Skill wrote:Yes 3 jobs or wait is Jeremy going to come in and claim that i don't like you guys did in the off topic section?

could someone translate that for me, i searched google and i couldn't find a whiny bitch translator anywhere.
Wouldn't expect someone with your age and brain to comprehend it.
It's ok man ... take it one step at a time.
It will come.

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:44 am

Skill wrote:Wouldn't expect someone with your age and brain to comprehend it.
It will come.
that doesn't make sense either.

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:45 am

robert 'bob' paulson wrote:
Skill wrote:Wouldn't expect someone with your age and brain to comprehend it.
It will come.
that doesn't make sense either.
Kids this is why we don't do drugs.

NeonBLK
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonBLK » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:46 am

there goes the peace

RTizzle
1GN Registrant

Post by RTizzle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:49 am

As a moderator I feel its time to lock this thread before it get anymore out of hand!
When I pass a Prius I downshift so they can hear me offsetting their "carbon footprint".