Skill's N/A project

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
RTizzle
1GN Registrant

Post by RTizzle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:10 am

Its just a damn picture Ryan! Nothing to get butt hurt over son. How was I suppose to know the "copy right" bs? All thats on the pic is your name.
When I pass a Prius I downshift so they can hear me offsetting their "carbon footprint".

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:11 am

It's the internet, and this is serious business.

Can you ban him yet? Or move this thread to a place only admins or mods can see?
2005 Neon SXT Black - SOLD
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
2004 Neon SRT-4 - 13.9@102
1995 Neon ACR NYG Sedan - 12.5:1 SOHC coming
1996 ACR Sedan - Koni yellows, stock as hell
Free Philly

RTizzle
1GN Registrant

Post by RTizzle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:15 am

Skill wrote: Tom not to mention you have been coming up with excuses for 2 YEARS now about how to not get your car to the track.
And i will post quotes if i have to to prove it :roll:
Who the fuck cares if I've run my car at the drag strip or not!? Drag racing it doesn't interest me nor is that remotely what I've set/been setting my car up for. I've told you and others that many times. If you can't get that threw your head thats not my problem. Get a clue.
When I pass a Prius I downshift so they can hear me offsetting their "carbon footprint".

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:23 am

RTizzle wrote:Its just a damn picture Ryan! Nothing to get butt hurt over son. How was I suppose to know the "copy right" bs? All thats on the pic is your name.
The copyright is placed underneath the photo on my flickr website WHICH you took it from.
It's posted underneath the main photo page and has all the copyright information up for grabs all you gotta do is click on the link that states it.
Not to mention when you click on the link to see it in bigger view it shows it DIRECTLY under the photo even with a image to make it clear.

I'm not butt hurt on anything.
I'm perfectly fine.
You stole my work and that's end of the story.
I would do the same to anyone else that did for one of the photos of your car that's on my photostream.
RTizzle wrote:
Skill wrote: Tom not to mention you have been coming up with excuses for 2 YEARS now about how to not get your car to the track.
Who the fuck cares if I've run my car at the drag strip or not!? Drag racing it doesn't interest me nor is that remotely what I've set/been setting my car up for. I've told you and others that many times. If you can't get that threw your head thats not my problem. Get a clue.
That's odd what have i told you before yet you still claim like my car is some kind of drag car.....

I've told you over and over i don't set my car up for the fucking drag strip nor do i plan on making a drag car.
It's my daily driver and that's the way it will stay ....

IT'S A ...... NNNNNEEEEEOOOOONNNNNNN
Last edited by Lackof on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarkyMark
1GN Registrant

Post by MarkyMark » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:25 am

geeeeeeze... Are you in love with Tom? Why must every post be about him?

Do you understand the idea of "rhetoric"? If so, do yourself a favor and don't reply to this...

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:25 am

Skill wrote:
RTizzle wrote:Its just a damn picture Ryan! Nothing to get butt hurt over son. How was I suppose to know the "copy right" bs? All thats on the pic is your name.
The copyright is placed underneath the photo on my flickr website WHICH you took it from.
It's posted underneath the main photo page and has all the copyright information up for grabs all you gotta do is click on the link that states it.
Not to mention when you click on the link to see it in bigger view it shows it DIRECTLY under the photo even with a image to make it clear.

I'm perfectly fine.
I would do the same to anyone else that did for one of the photos of your car.
RTizzle wrote:
That's odd what have i told you before yet you still claim like my car is some kind of drag car.....

I'e told you over and over i don't set my car up for the fucking drag strip nor do i plan on making a drag car.
It's my daily drier and that's the wya it will stay ....

He didn't steal shit, your name was still on it. As far as I see it, Flickr randomly went down, and he re-hosted the image for you. If one of my photos went down, and someone else re-hosted it for me, I'd be happy they did.
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
Free Philly

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:27 am

INVUJerry wrote:
Skill wrote:

I'm perfectly fine.
RTizzle wrote:

I'e told you over and over i don't set my car up for the fucking drag strip nor do i plan on making a drag car.
It's my daily drier and that's the wya it will stay ....

He didn't steal shit, your name was still on it. As far as I see it, Flickr randomly went down, and he re-hosted the image for you. If one of my photos went down, and someone else re-hosted it for me, I'd be happy they did.
READ my statement ...

I BLOCKED the photo because of chip's hot linking.
Which means i blocked hott linking to the all my photos.
Then Tom went in and saved the photo and stored it on his webspace.
That is using it without explicit permission as my copyright states is not accepted.

RTizzle
1GN Registrant

Post by RTizzle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:28 am

Skill wrote:

I'm perfectly fine.
RTizzle wrote:

I've told you over and over i don't set my car up for the fucking drag strip nor do i plan on making a drag car.
It's my daily driver and that's the way it will stay ....

I never clicked on the pic to make it larger nor did I go on your "flicka" page. I simply "save as" from the pic chip posted up. So NO I didn't see any of the copyright jargon your talking about.

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:29 am

MarkyMark wrote:geeeeeeze... Are you in love with Tom? Why must every post be about him?

Do you understand the idea of "rhetoric"? If so, do yourself a favor and don't reply to this...
nothing was about him until he violated something he shouldn't of.
I don't care i documented and sent it off.
It is in the hands of someone else right now.

^^^ and Tom that's not my fault you should of been aware of that.
The copyright was posted as is.
Last edited by Lackof on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:29 am

Oh I get it now. You're being a homo, and this is you coming out of the closet. Got it, I'm going to bed, since I work for a living. Night Captain.
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
Free Philly

MarkyMark
1GN Registrant

Post by MarkyMark » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:31 am

I'm sure this will land me with a "lawsuit" but what the hey:

RTizzle
1GN Registrant

Post by RTizzle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:31 am

Damn, I'm gonna start slapping my name at the bottom of all my pics from now on!

Blacksunshine
1GN Registrant

Post by Blacksunshine » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:32 am

this is indeed the most pussified bullshit i've seen. might not be the absolute most pussified, but it's pretty up there.
ImageImage

Don't fuck with me man, I am Ahab!

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:33 am

Blacksunshine wrote:this is indeed the most pussified bullshit i've seen. might not be the absolute most pussified, but it's pretty up there.
He's mad because he woke up with a condom in his ass this morning.
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
Free Philly

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:33 am

INVUJerry wrote:Oh I get it now. You're being a homo, and this is you coming out of the closet. Got it, I'm going to bed, since I work for a living. Night Captain.
Thanks skipp.
I make a living too with 3 different jobs.
And 2 other ones during the summer.
Goodnight girly.