updates on the 2.4 sohc and the shops new build

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
neonboy96
1GN Registrant

updates on the 2.4 sohc and the shops new build

Post by neonboy96 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:41 pm

well my old neon with the 2.4 sohc is still runing hard we pulled it back in to the shop a fet times seens i sold it to put a ported head with 1mm over size valves and a size 14 can and a obx long tube header and 2 1/2 pipe frint to back its still runing great ill try to get a vid of it today when we replace a shifter cabel in it

now for my and the shops new project were geting a way from the 2.4 swaps and stuff

were going to build a tube car with a sbc swap and a 8.8 ford rear

this is going to be a full cage car from the front core surport to the tail lights

the wheels we plan to run are 4 x 15 inch drag lights in the front and 15x15 in the rear

the motor is going to be a built 355 with a 250 shot of n20

we will keep you up to date on the build as the work goes on we hope to have it done by next year seens now we can do a lot of our work in shop due to a new pipe bender and new lift and hope soon to be a frame tabel