Spent the last three days working on the car.
- Replaced tail lights with TYC smoked tails.
- Took apart the entire dash assembly, cleaned and soaked pieces with Mothers Protectant and then re-installed everything.
- replaced both driver and passenger power door panels with ones bought from here on the org.
- took out headliner, recovered with black material and painted the plastic roof clips/pieces to match
- replaced the cracked rear bumper with a painted one bought on Ebay
- installed my Mopar PCM bought over the winter, tossed my old stock one
Also threw two codes after the PCM installation, car seemed to stutter during acceleration badly and finally the engine light came on. Codes 12 and 43 appeared after the key dance. I needed to replace the plugs, plug wires and coil pack anyways, so ended up doing that at the end of the day and seems to purrr nicely.
Not sure how to get the engine light to come off yet. Probably going to wait after the 50 cycles of the ignition and see what happens.
Next up.....replace the front bumper hopefully and add the Mopar lip kit I picked up last week. And tint.
Pics as I promised.
Swapped door panels
Sans plastic trim panels
New rear bumper and TYC carbon tails (and a little polish to shine'er up)
Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.