1995 Brilliant Blue SOHC MTX [New Pictures of FRESH PAINT]

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:42 pm

looks good!
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:48 pm

I've been considering going with maaco but I heard that they do shit work I dont care as long as I get a fresh coat of paint for a cheap price? how much did that run you?

krat0s
1GN Registrant

Post by krat0s » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:44 am

They didn't buff shit. Listen, Maaco is not a place to go if you need anything but paint.

Do your own body work, take the bumpers off, make sure everything is how you would want it, and have them shoot their Dupont. It's pretty decent paint. I paid less than 375 to have the car and my lip and side skirts (5 pieces) painted. Car alone would have been just over 250.
-Tom

1995 Dodge Neon SOHC / MTX / AAR Stripes / Brilliant Blisterin' Blue
Enkei / Firestone / Iceman / Pacesetter / Dynomax / Mopar

krat0s
1GN Registrant

Post by krat0s » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Most of the pictures I did some editing on... but the first ones I actually didn't do much of anything to them aside from resize them. I like my camera a bit much more after these. Anyway, the handles need to be repainted, but I really like the paint thus far. It's already dirty as hell, but it's going to be a month before I can wash it :P
-Tom

1995 Dodge Neon SOHC / MTX / AAR Stripes / Brilliant Blisterin' Blue
Enkei / Firestone / Iceman / Pacesetter / Dynomax / Mopar