Project Rat Rod

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:06 pm

That is cool that you are gonna put some of your heritage into it though. Ill get you a pic of a Rat Rod in our county. Looks alright, and has a surf board on top of it. The open engine bay type. Youd like it.

PS>Make sure you put some russian into it then! I hear Russian women have short tempers! lol
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

monkeyman9630
1GN Registrant

Post by monkeyman9630 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:38 pm

lol yes my mother does yikes!

hmm not a bad idea tho...i wonder what i could do...
-Lugo-

TomZ
1GN Registrant

Post by TomZ » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:13 pm

The original SOHC, non Magnum engine from the '02 is sitting in the garage. Its got 52K of highway miles on it, and only ever had Mobil 1 in it. Am I living the Highlife..err...saving the SOHC?

My step-Dad was Russian. His dad came over on the boat, and his mother was born here, raised in a Russian community. For all practical purposes he was 1st generation. He would curse at me in Russian when he was drunk/pissed off. He cursed at me in Russian a lot, lol. Check with your mom, my last name, Zelanin, is supposed to mean greengrocer or something. I believe the Russian pronunciation is Zhe-lan-yin.

As far as some Russian heritage, how about a Stolichnya logo shifter, the little nesting dolls, or Pisanki eggs incorporated somehow. The old Imperial Russian crest in wrought iron would be very cool too.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... %26hl%3Den
'95 ACR Coupe, 14.366 @ 94.57 MPH Bolt-ons and weight redux (Built 2.4 needs final assembly)
'02 ES Magnum swap, Comp 200 Cam, ACR suspension, bolt ons.
'00 Chrysler LE (Fiancee's) Stock, 1GN R/T rims